Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Thing about Trump I don't get. He is supposed to be the master of the deal.
One thing I learned way back when working for my Dad in his gas station auto repair. I learned to smell BULLSHIT a mile away.

How did he pick so many losers and rats.
Yah keep your enemy close, but Holy Hell Man.
You guys say this... What a good leader does is allow them to out themselves. I was a sales manager and also a GM (so to speak) I hired good sales people but sometimes some bad players would rise up and out them selves. What he did and how he did it is exactly what and how it should have happened. Would have been perfect if they didnt steal the 2nd term. He would have sifted through the BS and had his dudes in there ready to slay.

FreeMiner

Legendary
You guys say this... What a good leader does is allow them to out themselves. I was a sales manager and also a GM (so to speak) I hired good sales people but sometimes some bad players would rise up and out them selves. What he did and how he did it is exactly what and how it should have happened. Would have been perfect if they didnt steal the 2nd term. He would have sifted through the BS and had his dudes in there ready to slay.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. It started long before he became President.
He had a heavy stone to carry, at the same time try and make America function again.
He busted it all open for us to see.
It was not just Trumps problem. But every man and woman in America also let America down for years.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Foi2qKwXsAEPTGS

So smart. Fn idiots. All this will do is keep the Shit heads in power. There is no reason to do this.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Slaw is some kind of north carolina abomination that has somehow spread nationwide. The first time i ordered a bbq sandwich north of the border fhey slapped a pile of that shit on my sandwich and i looked at them like wtf did you just do? He took the pickles and onions from the McRib and that shit is gold. Minus the pickles and onions, haha. Little high and now i am hungry! Skol!
Brother, you’ve just never had really good Cole slaw...come on down, I’ll put you on some out of our kitchen!😂😂😂

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is all Trump should be saying on the trail. He needs to be on message and message only. This is what got him going the first time and what he got away from the 2nd time. He should come out with real plans for reducing spending and fundamentally reforming departments.

This is the main reason I love Trump. He loves America and Americans. And he loves America's Kids.
There will always be Coulda, Shouda, Woulda. But this is Trumps Core, He loves America and Americans number 1.

FreeMiner

Legendary
US dollar in major trouble. Countries are no longer recycling their excess dollars into US treasuries anymore, instead they up'ing their gold holdings.

Russia and China dumping USD/UST and buying gold. India bought over 9,000 tons of silver in the last year.
The world is moving away from fiat USD into commodities backed currency/hard assets and gold/oil etc.

denn

Legendary
Founder
This is the main reason I love Trump. He loves America and Americans. And he loves America's Kids.
There will always be Coulda, Shouda, Woulda. But this is Trumps Core, He loves America and Americans number 1.

I tend to agree, but he has to prove he can be trusted to make the correct personnel decisions and more careful who he trusts. He is marginal at best in that area. (I am being kind saying that) His support of Ronna and Mitch hurts that IMO. The vast majority of his supporters vehemently disagree with his support for them. I won't get into the whole warp speed poison shot he is touting to this very day. I hope he can step up and listen to his supporters and what they are saying and want this time around.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Brother, you’ve just never had really good Cole slaw...come on down, I’ll put you on some out of our kitchen!😂😂😂
My deceased MIL was from Rocky Mount NC. First time my deceased wife took me to a family BBQ. The MIL sat beside me and watched me clean up bbq chicken and NC smoke house pulled pork.
She smiled at me, and said you been deprived boy.
And then dumped some potato salad on my plate

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

If Trump wanted to open eyes, there was a mountain of things he could have declassed. Forfeting his chance to attack the swamp so he could do it in a 2nd term is absurd. Seth Rich, Epstein, Obama, Clinton Foundation, Vegas, all the old events like JFK's murder, and he exposed none of it. Because, according to Peter Navarro, his advisors talked him out of it. Same advisors no doubt that told him to endorse Ronna Romney (again) and Kevin McCarthy. He had one chance to dismantle institutions like the FBI and Pentagon, and instead made them worse. To say nothing of his full-throated endorsement of a vaccine that is killing millions.

All Trump has done since he left office is show a 2nd Trump term would mirror the first. Except this time, he's running with his hands covered in blood.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If Trump wanted to open eyes, there was a mountain of things he could have declassed. Forfeting his chance to attack the swamp so he could do it in a 2nd term is absurd. Seth Rich, Epstein, Obama, Clinton Foundation, Vegas, all the old events like JFK's murder, and he exposed none of it. Because, according to Peter Navarro, his advisors talked him out of it. Same advisors no doubt that told him to endorse Ronna Romney (again) and Kevin McCarthy. He had one chance to dismantle institutions like the FBI and Pentagon, and instead made them worse. To say nothing of his full-throated endorsement of a vaccine that is killing millions.

All Trump has done since he left office is show a 2nd Trump term would mirror the first. Except this time, he's running with his hands covered in blood.
I think trump is taking directives. The real question is from who? The cabal? Another cabalist faction? or some deep white hat counter group? I have my guess but I am also prepping like a fool so that tells you my certainty level. SKOL!

utv2316

Elite
Founder

Many people will drown at sea because they do not like the color of the lifeboat sent to save them.
I am grateful there is an answer - you don't like Trump but you have no alternative. Trump is the only answer. But you are too blind to see.

So go ahead and rail at Trump as you drown. Either offer a viable alternative or shut up!!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Many people will drown at sea because they do not like the color of the lifeboat sent to save them.
I am grateful there is an answer - you don't like Trump but you have no alternative. Trump is the only answer. But you are too blind to see.

So go ahead and rail at Trump as you drown. Either offer a viable alternative or shut up!!

Sorry, not shutting up. Trump isn't the answer to anything.

LOL "blind". You ignore a million reasons Trump is unfit because of his campaign rhetoric. All the things patriots want to happen, he could have made them happen. Instead, he chose of his own free will not to do those things.

The alternative isn't necessarily a presidential candidate. Not certain if any of them are fit for office, I know most of them are not. Trump has proven he is unfit, in spades.

Even if Trump had operated flawlessly otherwise, his vaccine will eventually wreck what remains of his support, if his unhinged attacks on Desantis don't finish the job first.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Sorry, not shutting up. Trump isn't the answer to anything.

LOL "blind". You ignore a million reasons Trump is unfit because of his campaign rhetoric. All the things patriots want to happen, he could have made them happen. Instead, he chose of his own free will not to do those things.

The alternative isn't necessarily a presidential candidate. Not certain if any of them are fit for office, I know most of them are not. Trump has proven he is unfit, in spades.

Even if Trump had operated flawlessly otherwise, his vaccine will eventually wreck what remains of his support, if his unhinged attacks on Desantis don't finish the job first.

How many minds have you changed?

Top Bottom