Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
OK fess up which one of you created this account?

Watch the various videos posted here, the TV shows like Cops, LivePD, OnPatrolLive, and other examples to see why.

Are the producers and cameramen racists by filming mostly black people getting stopped and arrested?

Crime stats through 2/6/23 for Dallas show 25 murders thus far. 21 of those are black or Hispanic victims likely committed by the same races.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

CurtOFD78

Elite
Apparently they are just dropping their weapons and walking away. How can you blame them. No ammo o support and constant shelling around the clock.
This is not like fighting goat herders the Russian are firing 15-20,000 artillery rounds per day into the cauldron.
No one can deal with that level of barrage
They don't call Field Artillery the "King of Battle" for no reason. I cannot imagine dealing with that kind of barrage.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
it's time

tenor.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Remember who we're arming in Ukraine
71315b677fab6db58e921ba891876461.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
bye-seinfeld.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
08911b28ab74a6e3bd583e2106098726.jpg

that70s-show-kitty.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha Ha. Lots is going on there. My post was just in reply to someone else's post.
Were to start. Ancient Maps, talk of man structures under the ice.
No one is allowed there, etc etc.
Ive heard that but is it all true? Ive been looking and just realized there are giant dry gorges there. I never knew that. But again I just realized the sun and moon wearnt the same thing..

FreeMiner

Legendary
I don't believe it for a second. Trump will beat Desantis. When Ron gets more on a national stage, his inner establishment will show for all to see. JMO.
Personally I love the Trumpster.
He accomplished a lot for America, considering he had all the Democrats against him, all the RINO's and Republican Party Shit Horns against him, all the MSM against him. Most of his own cabinet against him. Most of his advisors were shit, yes.
But what did he have to pick from.
DC is all Shit.
Even the Great Gen. Mattis "I will kill everyone in this room" was a closet FAG
He would have been better off to go to Nebraska or Montana ad pick random farmers names out of the phone book.

But anyway, we would have prosperity, jobs, and a stronger better America.
Was he perfect no. FFS we would hang Jesus today, Trump is just Trump.

But He loves America, He Loves Americans and he sure as Hell is for America 1st and always. I may wonder why he did this or that, but he sure as hell is smarter than guys like me.

CHYNA FO.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ive heard that but is it all true? Ive been looking and just realized there are giant dry gorges there. I never knew that. But again I just realized the sun and moon wearnt the same thing..
Yes it is very interesting. Here is something to read, don't know if you are a reader but I found this interesting. Thing is we have been lied to for years and it is up to us to educate ourselves.

This guy has a lot of good video's that ask a lot of questions

Top Bottom