Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

Foi2qKwXsAEPTGS

ShaolinNole

Legendary
FBI to lay criminal charges against China over balloon.
Shit in one hand wish in the other. Kind of out of your jurisdiction.
Knowing the FBI, it’s probably criminal charges against the guy who took the first photos.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ukraine is getting hammered right now.

Maybe the Big Push is on. I read 500,000 Russian troops on the move an many many tanks and heavy equipment. This could be the big Arrow Move that experts are talking about. Russia just surrounded Bakhmut and slaughtered 4 Brigades of Ukrainians. Left them 1 gravel road out, and that road is under Russian Fire Control.
Reports that the Ukrainians are just dropping their guns and fleeing. The have no support and out of ammo.
Can't blame them, they have ben under 24/7 Artillery fire for days and days.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

I seriously want anybody that eats bbq with coke slaw on it and/or mayo, to fuck right off.

I can’t believe we are joining the SEC and have to put up with this shit!

OU/Texas to SEC in 2024… @ttyh @MortgageHorn

All you MFers that suck Saban and Kirby’s cocks are notice!! Daddy is cumming and we’re bringing our orange bitches with us!!!!

that70s-show-kitty (1).gif

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
What will come out is this is all about saving the Petrodollar. "We" were planning to blowup Nord Stream since 2021. War in Ukraine is a massive scam.

This is called, "the strategy to beguile conservative voters into sympathizing with transhumanism"

Please do not be this retarded......it's fucking obvious at this point

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Musk shuts down Starlink in Ukraine. Upsets the Cokehead Zelinsky
Do you believe elon musk tricked the deep state into funding him to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars and elevating him from creep to international phenomenon?

And now as a force of good he blasting down drones of evil

LOL

Let's try to craft cohesive argument

Viking

Legendary
Founder
@Viking talks about the Adam and Eve story we were just talking about, ice age and pole shift
Now that the pole shift is becoming main stream. You are gonna hear all kinds of theories. Its seems cyclical and biblical. It also can ve regional like the mediteranean ocean going from a series of lakes to a full blown sea in days maybe even hours. A period of darkness descended over that part of the world for 100 years with no writings. Or worldwide like the day the sky fell from ancient american traditions. They also have a flood story. All i know is God is in control so say your prayers and count your blessings. SKOL!

Top Bottom