Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
The illegitimate Federal government that is waging a full spectrum soft war on We the People from the foreign nation of Washington, D.C. has a senile diaper shitting ice cream eating pedo criminal puppet installed as POTUS, a low IQ hooker as his VP, a middling lawyer that is subverting what is left of the law of the land as Attorney General, a warmongering fool as Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, and so on and so forth. Basically, the Intelligence Industrial Complex that is an asset of the One World Government has staffed the American “government” with compromised villains, half-wits and cretins. This charivari of Dr. Strangelovian State clowns actually believe that a nuclear war is somehow winnable, more at that PSYOP-WW3 could be the perfect pivot from PSYOP-19 and the “pandemic” given that the country is insolvent, the global financial system is doomed, the debt supercycle is kaput, the mass bioterror slow kill depopulation is accelerating, and Western nations are collapsing in realtime. All by design. And with each passing day the various narratives are being exposed as lies such that a coverup of epic proportions is needed by the very technocrats vying to take over a world that they are actively destroying.
https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/on-the-eve-of-psyop-ww3-the-coming

Pineapple

Legendary

I seriously want anybody that eats bbq with cole slaw on it and/or mayo, to fuck right off.

I can’t believe we are joining the SEC and have to put up with this shit!

OU/Texas to SEC in 2024… @ttyh @MortgageHorn

All you MFers that suck Saban and Kirby’s cocks are on notice!! Daddy is cumming and we’re bringing our orange bitches with us!!!!

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

I seriously want anybody that eats bbq with coke slaw on it and/or mayo, to fuck right off.

All you MFers that suck Saban and Kirby’s cocks are notice!! Daddy is cumming and we’re bringing our orange bitches with us!!!!

A good coleslaw on apulled pork is the tits, and white bbq sauce on grilled chicken is right on point too...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

I seriously want anybody that eats bbq with coke slaw on it and/or mayo, to fuck right off.

All you MFers that suck Saban and Kirby’s cocks are notice!! Daddy is cumming and we’re bringing our orange bitches with us!!!!

giphy (25).gif
After talking and hearing people from Texas here I'm convinced they don't know meat and are a Midwest state.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
I am on record from way back when Trump picked that guy as saying I never trusted him. There is/was something very off about him. He is the Judas in this play and I believe we all saw him sell out our country for a coin. SKOL!
Thing about Trump I don't get. He is supposed to be the master of the deal.
One thing I learned way back when working for my Dad in his gas station auto repair. I learned to smell BULLSHIT a mile away.

How did he pick so many losers and rats.
Yah keep your enemy close, but Holy Hell Man.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Slaw is some kind of north carolina abomination that has somehow spread nationwide. The first time i ordered a bbq sandwich north of the border fhey slapped a pile of that shit on my sandwich and i looked at them like wtf did you just do? He took the pickles and onions from the McRib and that shit is gold. Minus the pickles and onions, haha. Little high and now i am hungry! Skol!

CurtOFD78

Elite

Reminiscent of something from Orwell's 1984. Get rid of the opposition any way you can. Ladies and gentlemen, we are living in Oceana now, not the United States. I would not be surprised if for 2 minutes every day they put up a picture of Trump in the Oval Office and everyone there just screams at it (2 minutes of Hate, for those of you who haven't read 1984). The pot of water is getting warmer really fast. I pray we can get a Republican in office in 2024, or we may really see this country die.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Thing about Trump I don't get. He is supposed to be the master of the deal.
One thing I learned way back when working for my Dad in his gas station auto repair. I learned to smell BULLSHIT a mile away.

How did he pick so many losers and rats.
Yah keep your enemy close, but Holy Hell Man.
My honest opinion is Trump is playing his part accordingly. Nothing about his whole run for president and his presidency itself makes any sense unless through the lense of him being scripted like the rest of them. JMHO SKOL!

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Love you bro, but you have to fuck right off on your mayo comment. We’re just different! We eat mayo on everything down here. Delicious.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’m offended by most everything posted in this specific half page/page related to smoking and BBQ.
Here have a rib brother
OIP.n6NBSr55ehipaa76ofNW5wHaE8

FreeMiner

Legendary
I had a Native friend years ago. He used to take me river fishing for salmon, then him and his wife and couple of their Native friends would cook them up right over the fire. Never ate salmon that good since. He could play guitar and sing pretty good. Drinking beer, covered in salmon grease and wood smoke. He kept trying to marry me off to his sister so I had to move on.

Top Bottom