Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Now that the pole shift is becoming main stream. You are gonna hear all kinds of theories. Its seems cyclical and biblical. It also can ve regional like the mediteranean ocean going from a series of lakes to a full blown sea in days maybe even hours. A period of darkness descended over that part of the world for 100 years with no writings. Or worldwide like the day the sky fell from ancient american traditions. They also have a flood story. All i know is God is in control so say your prayers and count your blessings. SKOL!
The magnetic shift of the poles has happened many times during the earths 4.5 billion year existence. Ancient magma flows cool and the iron on them align to the poles. iron is magnetic and they show that the poles have shifted many times. The approximate year of magnetic polar reversals can be determined by the half life of the few radioactive isotopes in all igneous matter.

The extinction events in the Earths past can also be can be determined by carbon 14 testing of the organic material in fossils.

The timing of magnetic pole reversals and large extinction events due not correlate….

Never.

KendallCat

Poster
I’ll post later tonight when I have more time yes everyone on this site should know how to defend against the punch and how to counter attack.

Why FBI statistics show that 70% of Americans will encounter a violent threat in their life.

You can either be a victim or be prepared.

Smart people that can fight avoid them at all costs since nothing good comes out of them. At best you defend what is needed and succeed, but growing up in Miami you always had to be wary if you beat someone up you might have several of their hood rat buddies coming after you. Grew up wrestling and boxing with some martial arts mixed in, and sparring and street fights are different. In a group you don’t want to wrestle since you are vulnerable on the ground to people jumping in on you. Practice is key and I was taught in a real fight where your life is threatened you are not throwing haymakers - targets become the throat, eyes, knees… they can’t see they can’t fight well, they can‘t breathe they can’t fight, and if they can’t stand again hard to fight.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FojknbXX0AEPOAq

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

I seriously want anybody that eats bbq with cole slaw on it and/or mayo, to fuck right off.

I can’t believe we are joining the SEC and have to put up with this shit!

OU/Texas to SEC in 2024… @ttyh @MortgageHorn

All you MFers that suck Saban and Kirby’s cocks are on notice!! Daddy is cumming and we’re bringing our orange bitches with us!!!!

Get your act together and welcome to THE South fagit

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Thing about Trump I don't get. He is supposed to be the master of the deal.
One thing I learned way back when working for my Dad in his gas station auto repair. I learned to smell BULLSHIT a mile away.

How did he pick so many losers and rats.
Yah keep your enemy close, but Holy Hell Man.
No one wanted to work for him. The news acted like his election win was treason.

They took down General Flynn for making a routine call.

The intel community and news media sabotaged Trump at every turn.

Top Bottom