Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
I learned I could take a punch about 15 years ago during a flag football game. Things got very heated and I was bowed up with a short, stocky Mexican dude and I knew we were about to throw down. But before anything could happen, his buddy came from the side and threw a full cheap-shot haymaker that got me right in the eye. Didn’t even move me. Wish I could have thrown fists with that little cheap shot bitch, but it got broken up right away because there were cops there overseeing security.
I got knocked out cold in a similar deal. Always control your zone.
Sucker punch out of the crowd right in the temple. He had friends

Pineapple

Legendary
I learned I could take a punch about 15 years ago during a flag football game. Things got very heated and I was bowed up with a short, stocky Mexican dude and I knew we were about to throw down. But before anything could happen, his buddy came from the side and threw a full cheap-shot haymaker that got me right in the eye. Didn’t even move me. Wish I could have thrown fists with that little cheap shot bitch, but it got broken up right away because there were cops there overseeing security.
Awesome story. Crazy thing is if you would have fought him, you’d probably be buddies today.

My best friend is a retired tactical officer for a local county. Human bowling ball. Since high school we have probably thrown down at least a dozen times. He’s my brother for life. We always laugh the next day.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Fof88gpaAAIN8FL

denn

Legendary
Founder
Navy has blocked off under little river boat ramp. All for that balloon?
View attachment 167253
I love that area. So much so I want to retire there in the next decade or so. Too bad Farmstead Golf Course closed. A friend of mine owns a couple houses less than a mile from there and has wanted to sell one of them to me for a few years now.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^okay, everyone together, no shit^^

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The world won't be destroyed by nukes, God doesn't destroy the earth and make a new one until after Christ's earthly kingdom. There won't be any nukes left to use at that point. The only army will be the last one that Satan coerces at the end of time, and they won't have any weapons, having lived under the rule of Christ for 1000 years. The God will wipe out everything to make way for the new Heaven and Earth.

However, it's certainly plausible that some of the judgments described in the bible are nukes.

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. (Eze. 38-39, WWIII).

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. (Zech 14, Armageddon)

The above could certainly be a biblical way to describe nuclear war. But if forced to guess, I'd say it's God raining fire from Heaven vs. man-made destruction.
LOL How is it you seem to miss the point on everything only to come back with a post like this proving that you missed the point. Just say you missed the point. OR that it went over your head.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^okay, everyone together, no shit^^
When are these actual women (regardless of their lesbo desires) going to take out razors and make these scumbags look like women?

Top Bottom