Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^fvck Canada^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^normally I would say when does an "accident" happen here, but China and Pedo, they're safe^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^she is only saying this until a Brazilian team of 15 year olds "trans" kicks their ass""

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
1700 mile crack across America from New Madrid Fault to Idaho.
View attachment 167096
Maybe the Chinese were mapping the best place to use a nuke/explosion to set off an countrywide earthquake.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Fighting for most is holding their breathe as they loop punches at someone’s head. Off balance and hoping not to get hit.

You can take a class every Saturday for an hour and learn how to stop an attacker. How to effectively punch. It all starts with foot work… like all sports. Keeping your lead foot outside your attackers, circling to their “off” hand/non dominant. Eyes/throat/knees/ankles… how to attack.

Most are okay swinging at others, but are stunned when hit back… relentlessly. You don’t need to swing for the fences. Hell, Nate Diaz uses slaps effectively.

I’m sure @MortgageHorn @TheRealJohnCooper and others can share their thoughts.

I’ll post later tonight when I have more time yes everyone on this site should know how to defend against the punch and how to counter attack.

Why FBI statistics show that 70% of Americans will encounter a violent threat in their life.

You can either be a victim or be prepared.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
1700 mile crack across America from New Madrid Fault to Idaho.
View attachment 167096
Mathew 24… earthquakes in various places.

Pineapple

Legendary
I can assure you, my place of residence is first world not only compared to your trailer home, but to 95%+ of the decaying USA!

View attachment 167248
View attachment 167249
View attachment 167250
View attachment 167251

👇And my coffee shop is nicer too 😎

Cheers Sooner Amigo!

View attachment 167252
I’ll have you know I just put up new aluminum foil in my DOUBLEWIDE!!!!

Sweet set up, Brotha! Congrats. We might let you on the Schooner so you can experience winning!

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
That’s because most people have never been hit. Hit someone that has been trained and been hit in class nightly? Shit gets real right back at you.
I learned I could take a punch about 15 years ago during a flag football game. Things got very heated and I was bowed up with a short, stocky Mexican dude and I knew we were about to throw down. But before anything could happen, his buddy came from the side and threw a full cheap-shot haymaker that got me right in the eye. Didn’t even move me. Wish I could have thrown fists with that little cheap shot bitch, but it got broken up right away because there were cops there overseeing security.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Lol pretty simple minded. Modem day would be Nukes. That's what the correlation is. You are limited to it being the exact same? Lol

The world won't be destroyed by nukes, God doesn't destroy the earth and make a new one until after Christ's earthly kingdom. There won't be any nukes left to use at that point. The only army will be the last one that Satan coerces at the end of time, and they won't have any weapons, having lived under the rule of Christ for 1000 years. The God will wipe out everything to make way for the new Heaven and Earth.

However, it's certainly plausible that some of the judgments described in the bible are nukes.

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. (Eze. 38-39, WWIII).

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. (Zech 14, Armageddon)

The above could certainly be a biblical way to describe nuclear war. But if forced to guess, I'd say it's God raining fire from Heaven vs. man-made destruction.

Top Bottom