Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Well I think UK just crossed a big red line. The next ratchet up on Biden and UK's shit show will be NUKES.
America will end up getting nuked if Zelinsky hits Moscow.
Why would Russia not go all in, I think they will retaliate and it will be out of control.
Where is it written America never gets hit on their own soil.
America is in trouble.

It is possible we get hit and do not hit back. It seems unlikely it will play out that way. The Oligarchs who run this world want control of America's resources, not to make it uninhabitable.

I think scripture is fairly clear (though some would disagree) that Russia will meet it's militaristic end on the slopes of the Golan Heights in Israel, at the hand of God, not at the hands of the USA. They'll be completely destroyed, along with the Turks, Iran, and many muslin nations. IMO, I think this event is no more than 2-4 years away. Time is short.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Well I think UK just crossed a big red line. The next ratchet up on Biden and UK's shit show will be NUKES.
America will end up getting nuked if Zelinsky hits Moscow.
Why would Russia not go all in, I think they will retaliate and it will be out of control.
Where is it written America never gets hit on their own soil.
America is in trouble.
Yeah have a hard time seeing any situation where Putin launches nukes unless it goes to a full on invasion of Russia which will never happen

FreeMiner

Legendary

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I like the unusual stuff he finds. I really don't think the establishment archaeologists, are all that legit either. Hancock does gore a lot of sacred cows.
I think Jason Breshear at Archaix.com is infinitely more interesting with his ancient text chonology of our ancient or near ancient history. David Icke is another. Jason Breshear tears Hancock apart recently on that Netflix show. Not sure if i buy his Similcrum theory but his idea of these bodies as avatars where souls come for some typeof test is an interesting thought. Speaking of life imitating artOr vise versa. Haha SKOL!

FreeMiner

Legendary
I think Jason Breshear at Archaix.com is infinitely more interesting with his ancient text chonology of our ancient or near ancient history. David Icke is another. Jason Breshear tears Hancock apart recently on that Netflix show. Not sure if i buy his Similcrum theory but his idea of these bodies as avatars where souls come for some typeof test is an interesting thought. Speaking of life imitating artOr vise versa. Haha SKOL!
Yes I like his stuff too. I am a natural skeptic so take it with a grain of salt. They all add their bias and have their own theories too. Human nature.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
311569661_128864149944140_3401924769848420536_n.jpg

Top Bottom