Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
328998139_711695000660620_3288044725536282603_n.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Nope, the 17th it comes up again. i don't think shit will come of it but I like the idea of regular citizens taking the fight to the gubment. SKOL!
As I recall the Clerk of the Court pushed them to get their request for a Writ of Certiorari in for the Court's conference. Perhaps the Clerk has found another option or thinks enough Justices are interested now.

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is spreading like wildfire.
Biden committed an Act of War on Russia. And fucked the EU/UK up the ass at the same time.
The EU/UK economies are collapsing. The EU collapse will reach America's shores soon as the 3rd largest economy on earth, and a major trading partner of the USA collapses.
All at the same time the Global South 3-4B global citizens close out America and walk away.

Sovereign Funds have historically never been seized ever.
Even the Sovereign Funds of Germany were not touched all through the WW2 even as he murdered MILLIONS
These countries are watching the EU/UK/USA as they steal over 300B in sovereign assets of Russian citizens from Western Banks. This is not Putin's money. It is Russian business and citizens money. America has become a Pirate Nation.

denn

Legendary
Founder
This is spreading like wildfire.
Biden committed an Act of War on Russia. And fucked the EU/UK up the ass at the same time.
The EU/UK economies are collapsing. The EU collapse will reach America's shores soon as the 3rd largest economy on earth, and a major trading partner of the USA collapses.
All at the same time the Global South 3-4B global citizens close out America and walk away.

Sovereign Funds have historically never been seized ever.
Even the Sovereign Funds of Germany were not touched all through the WW2 even as he murdered MILLIONS
These countries are watching the EU/UK/USA as they steal over 300B in sovereign assets of Russian citizens from Western Banks. This is not Putin's money. It is Russian business and citizens money. America has become a Pirate Nation.

"has become a pirate nation?"

Pineapple

Legendary
Talk about this more.
Fighting for most is holding their breathe as they loop punches at someone’s head. Off balance and hoping not to get hit.

You can take a class every Saturday for an hour and learn how to stop an attacker. How to effectively punch. It all starts with foot work… like all sports. Keeping your lead foot outside your attackers, circling to their “off” hand/non dominant. Eyes/throat/knees/ankles… how to attack.

Most are okay swinging at others, but are stunned when hit back… relentlessly. You don’t need to swing for the fences. Hell, Nate Diaz uses slaps effectively.

I’m sure @MortgageHorn @TheRealJohnCooper and others can share their thoughts.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
The UK has given Zelinsky Euro Typhoon fighters with long range Storm Shadow missiles which I think will reach Moscow.

I hope Russia uses their most powerful nuke missiles on London and perhaps their nuclear hypersonic torpedo which will give a 500ft radioactive wave over the island.
Then nukes for Ottawa, Quebec City, Brussels, Paris, Antwerp, Berlin, all the California coastal cities, DC, NYC etc.

https://warnews247.gr/ektakto-i-ouk...enski-efcharisto-gia-ta-panischyra-machitika/

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
The UK has given Zelinsky Euro Typhoon fighters with long range Storm Shadow missiles which I think will reach Moscow.

I hope Russia uses their most powerful nuke missiles on London and perhaps their nuclear hypersonic torpedo which will give a 500ft radioactive wave over the island.
Then nukes for Ottawa, Quebec City, Brussels, Paris, Antwerp, Berlin, all the California coastal cities, DC, NYC etc.

https://warnews247.gr/ektakto-i-ouk...enski-efcharisto-gia-ta-panischyra-machitika/
Yeah umm that's a no from me Dog.. If nukes rain down on the UK put yore head between your legs and kiss yore ass good bye

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Fighting for most is holding their breathe as they loop punches at someone’s head. Off balance and hoping not to get hit.

You can take a class every Saturday for an hour and learn how to stop an attacker. How to effectively punch. It all starts with foot work… like all sports. Keeping your lead foot outside your attackers, circling to their “off” hand/non dominant. Eyes/throat/knees/ankles… how to attack.

Most are okay swinging at others, but are stunned when hit back… relentlessly. You don’t need to swing for the fences. Hell, Nate Diaz uses slaps effectively.

I’m sure @MortgageHorn @TheRealJohnCooper and others can share their thoughts.
While circling a swift kick to the side of the knee will stop the attacker and probably cripple him for life. Once on the ground a swift kick to his nuts or simply jump up and land on his nuts with both feet will remind him that you are serious.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yeah umm that's a no from me Dog.. If nukes rain down on the UK put yore head between your legs and kiss yore ass good bye
Once the nukes start flying the world will incinerate. One can't afford to not to retaliate. That assumes there is a leader with the balls to fire them. OBiden isn't that kind of leader.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Well I think UK just crossed a big red line. The next ratchet up on Biden and UK's shit show will be NUKES.
America will end up getting nuked if Zelinsky hits Moscow.
Why would Russia not go all in, I think they will retaliate and it will be out of control.
Where is it written America never gets hit on their own soil.
America is in trouble.

Top Bottom