Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
While circling a swift kick to the side of the knee will stop the attacker and probably cripple him for life. Once on the ground a swift kick to his nuts or simply jump up and land on his nuts with both feet will remind him that you are serious.
Personally, I’ve found stomping on a person’s hand as they try to get up most effective.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
329592250_1129057854342864_3164426307663718509_n.jpg

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
The UK has given Zelinsky Euro Typhoon fighters with long range Storm Shadow missiles which I think will reach Moscow.

I hope Russia uses their most powerful nuke missiles on London and perhaps their nuclear hypersonic torpedo which will give a 500ft radioactive wave over the island.
Then nukes for Ottawa, Quebec City, Brussels, Paris, Antwerp, Berlin, all the California coastal cities, DC, NYC etc.

https://warnews247.gr/ektakto-i-ouk...enski-efcharisto-gia-ta-panischyra-machitika/
A lot has to come with the storm shadow. I am not concerned about the weapon.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
The UK has given Zelinsky Euro Typhoon fighters with long range Storm Shadow missiles which I think will reach Moscow.

I hope Russia uses their most powerful nuke missiles on London and perhaps their nuclear hypersonic torpedo which will give a 500ft radioactive wave over the island.
Then nukes for Ottawa, Quebec City, Brussels, Paris, Antwerp, Berlin, all the California coastal cities, DC, NYC etc.

https://warnews247.gr/ektakto-i-ouk...enski-efcharisto-gia-ta-panischyra-machitika/
Just fucking stop with the Nuke talk. You sound unhinged.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I am telling you they will not launch them ballistically. Lots has to happen to target this weapon. They are not going to transfer the use of the weapon just because they have the aircraft.
OK. I get your point. I agree, I was becoming obsessed with this. And thanks for pointing it out. I will lay off. You gave good advice.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Biden is dumb as shit, he hates America, and has no spine. He’s the scarecrow, tin man, and cowardly lion all wrapped into one.

View attachment 167083

No brain, no heart, no courage…
He has spent zero time in the private sector, lived off our tax dollars all his adult life, was head of a totally dysfunctional family, and always thought of himself as a total badass. I have never seen a person lie as this fucker does.

I know you are not supposed to hate but I hate this cocksucker as much or more than I do Obama.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
Reads like a Clancy Spy thriller
Is this story verified? The writer certainly has constructed a very well thought out story. It appears that it could be true.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
In general - dumbest race on the planet and it's light years from being close.

To emphasize my point - Please remember from High School Physics Class that Light Travels at a Speed of 299,792,458 metres per SECOND

Reparations? Hell we gave you a free education (and housing, and food, and phones, and healthcare) and yet here we are...

If only had Lincoln lived...
Yes, to see what he foisted upon us all.

Never understood all the right wing love for Lincoln.

Top Bottom