Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Not leaving the country.

Our country elects a president every 4 years.

So propose a better option. This isn’t a fvcking restaurant. It’s a country.

Stay on track here and make your proposal.
You have some pop....good to see, lots of bores around here

We don't have a country.....clearly the "president" is far from in charge and much closer to "entirely irrelevant"

Look around....this is a restaurant, everybody is fat and overcharged

There is no voting our way to happiness. The solution is exodus and not necessarily geographically, as the US is probably the most favorable ground for the God fearing vs those who wish to play God. Self reliance for food, water, energy, housing. GOP isn't the way.....and you know that

Not only is trump not the alternative....he is our enemy, hope you figure that out at warp speed

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

We don't have a country.....clearly the "president" is far from in charge and much closer to "entirely irrelevant"

There is no voting our way to happiness. The solution is exodus and not necessarily geographically, as the US is probably the most favorable ground for the God fearing vs those who wish to play God. Self reliance for food, water, energy, housing. GOP isn't the way.....and you know that

Not only is trump not the alternative....he is our enemy, hope you figure that out at warp speed
Good God KYS please

sanction

Legendary
Founder
If you are at a bad restaurant and you feel obligated you have to make a choice don't criticizw the person pointing out all the bad choices......leave

The only answer is self governance. A politician isn't going to do it......that's obvious

Now we know your position. You can stop talking abut Trump
incessantly since elections don’t matter to you.

You should start a self government thread.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. It started long before he became President.
He had a heavy stone to carry, at the same time try and make America function again.
He busted it all open for us to see.
It was not just Trumps problem. But every man and woman in America also let America down for years.
Great post! Agree FreeMiner🍺

Pineapple

Legendary
True dat.

In light of the recent announcement of bumping up the move to the SEC to 2024, I’d like to reintroduce some of the best internet content ever created:

Gaggie is back to being irrelevant. They have nothing and anchored themselves to a shitty coach.

Their history is never winning shit. I love it.

And, wait until folks come to Austin for a game and hit up Black’s BBQ or get some Franklin’s!!!!!! Those folks will be ruined on coleslaw shit meat.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
What a clown show. NATO is at war with Russia but depends on their oil.

Yup. India & Greece getting paid. India buys the oil on paper, Russia loads the oil on Greek tankers, & its resold in Europe & the U.S. with a premium attached while the west crows about their sanctions & not buying Russian oil.

Meanwhile we drain our SPR to keep global markets stable & refill them at premium prices all the while doing everything to stymie domestic production

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
True dat.

In light of the recent announcement of bumping up the move to the SEC to 2024, I’d like to reintroduce some of the best internet content ever created:

Not going to lie, being an LSU guy, I spit my drink out laughing the first time I saw that. Incredibly fitting. I wish I had that level of creativity. All time classic

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Gaggie is back to being irrelevant. They have nothing and anchored themselves to a shitty coach.

Their history is never winning shit. I love it.

And, wait until folks come to Austin for a game and hit up Black’s BBQ or get some Franklin’s!!!!!! Those folks will be ruined on coleslaw shit meat.

I don’t want you in my conference.

Your team isn’t very good and I dislike
you as a person.

I have cooked more brisket in South Texas than you have ever laid eyes on.

You ever got up at 4am 40 miles from Mexico and ran a chain saw
for 2 hours cutting mesquites with 24” butts so you’d have enough
wood to smoke 50 briskets?

No. You have not.

Just STFU

Last edited:

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

So then who should be the President of the US?

Again, stay on topic. You are all over the fvcking place.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
He is a great guy but I need reliability. Is he reliable? :unsure:
I don't know about his punctuality but... if I had to guess
letterkenny-mcmurray.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom