Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Central Bank gold buying around the world is massive. Something major is coming and ain't gonna be good for the dollar.

There’s a restructuring happening with some nations like China selling us treasuries & buying gold while other nations like Japan are buying up Us treasuries.

The globalist supply chains are changing as well. Next few years will be interesting as a restructuring is taking place.

Pineapple

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Now we know your position. You can stop talking abut Trump
incessantly since elections don’t matter to you.

You should start a self government thread.
I definitely can stop talking about trump......he's much like his defenders at this point...a bore

But I think if you understand him and those who control him.....many things start to make sense

Once again, I was a supporter, but saw the light on "Warp Speed" Don

Hope you are safe with your jabs and boosters! Then you throw in the big, beautiful wall, all the victories, and drained swamp! Too much!

Pineapple

Legendary
I don’t want you in my conference.

Your team isn’t very good and I dislike
you as a person.

I have cooked more brisket in South Texas than you have ever laid eyes on.

You ever got up at 4am 40 miles from Mexico and ran a chain saw
for 2 hours cutting mesquites with 24” butts so you’d have enough
wood to smoke 50 briskets?

No. You have not.

Just STFU
South Texas? Boy, I’ve killed more deer near Eagle Pass than you have ever seen.

And I’m not coming to the SWAC, so I won’t smell your weakass conference.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
There’s a restructuring happening with some nations like China selling us treasuries & buying gold while other nations like Japan are buying up Us treasuries.

The globalist supply chains are changing as well. Next few years will be interesting as a restructuring is taking place.
The cost of weaponing the dollar and swift system will be high. Other countries now know at any minute the US will steal/sanction their money. Smart money is loading up on gold right now.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I definitely can stop talking about trump......he's much like his defenders at this point...a bore

But I think if you understand him and those who control him.....many things start to make sense

Hope you are safe with your jabs and boosters! Then you throw in the big, beautiful wall, all the victories, and drained swamp! Too much!
Oh the irony…

sanction

Legendary
Founder

That’s cool. So long as you go away and I don’t have
to read your repetitive bullshit in this thread.

I’m a Pureblood you ignorant stain.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So then who should be the President of the US?

Again, stay on topic. You are all over the fvcking place.
It doesn't fucking matter who the president is......look who they put in there now

It's really this simple....do you believe psychopaths/communists run the country? If yes, do you think they give a fuck how we vote? Did they forget to buy off the politicians and rig the vote? When have communists ever been voted out of office?

The presidency was rendered limp with the advent of the federal reserve

Woodrow fucking Wilson said the following, "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit"

The position of the presidency itself is dwarfed by many. most certainly including the financiers of the government

More broadly on the 2 parties here is Cecil Rhodes protege Carol Quigley, “The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”

The President isn't sovereign, independent or potent and neither are either of the 2 parties that nominate them......you can't possibly dispute this and implicitly concede this when you whimper, "who is the alternative"

Sweetheart, we are the alternative

FreeMiner

Legendary
Uh Huh. The hotcakes are yours.
tumblr_fb6057323e55d9e8bc51db839bccfb51_0fe7ba02_640.jpg

sanction

Legendary
Founder
It doesn't fucking matter who the president is......look who they put in there now

It's really this simple....do you believe psychopaths/communists run the country? If yes, do you think they give a fuck how we vote? Did they forget to buy off the politicians and rig the vote? When have communists ever been voted out of office?

Woodrow fucking Wilson said the following, "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit"

The position of the presidency itself is dwarfed by many. most certainly including the financiers of the government

More broadly on the 2 parties here is Cecil Rhodes protege Carol Quigley, “The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”

The President isn't sovereign, independent or potent and neither are either of the 2 parties that nominate them......you can't possibly dispute this and implicitly concede this when you whimper, "who is the alternative"

This is what I referenced.

You talk to much with no end in sight.

Ignore button is the only solution.

Adios Dr Morose.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

Seems like the President has input on policies that go into play.

So your statement about it not mattering, is utter bullshit.

Look at the economy under Trump vs now.
Inflation.
Crime.

On and on.

We aren’t going to agree so I’m gonna bow out of your never ending bullshit.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Maybe you should find a board dedicated to your "prayer and blood" philosophy. You aren't changing anyone's mind here and while you seem to enjoy the villain role you add nothing to our community. This isn't a Trump echo chamber like you seem to push. We know he has faults. We also know he is the best option at this point. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if an alphabet agency pays you.

Maybe you should find one dedicated to your lord and savior Donald? People are leaving Trump in legions. I suspect by the end of this year, most of this board will as well.

"Our community"? Who are you? I don't recall seeing you post before.

utv2316

Elite
Founder
You have some pop....good to see, lots of bores around here

We don't have a country.....clearly the "president" is far from in charge and much closer to "entirely irrelevant"

Look around....this is a restaurant, everybody is fat and overcharged

There is no voting our way to happiness. The solution is exodus and not necessarily geographically, as the US is probably the most favorable ground for the God fearing vs those who wish to play God. Self reliance for food, water, energy, housing. GOP isn't the way.....and you know that

Not only is trump not the alternative....he is our enemy, hope you figure that out at warp speed
You can joke about it being a restaurant if you want but our country is in serious trouble. Until we have a military coup that is willing to work with Putin and destroy the Rothschilds and all other aspects of deep state including CIA, FBI and the vast majority of our government - then Trump is the only alternative

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You can joke about it being a restaurant if you want but our country is in serious trouble. Until we have a military coup that is willing to work with Putin and destroy the Rothschilds and all other aspects of deep state including CIA, FBI and the vast majority of our government - then Trump is the only alternative
I like what you are trying to do but it's kind of a tired act and you don't quite cut the mustard for that role

But I'm sure you'll keep firing and that's commendable

sanction

Legendary
Founder
This guy has a whole series on Pole Shift and Ice Age.

I’m not a pole shift guy. BUT, being a bowhunter
I check the compass and wind almost every day.

True North has moved about 5 degrees to
the East recently.
I don’t have an agenda. It might do that every year but I never
noticed it before.

ETA. I just checked it. It’s roughly 20 degrees different from what it’s been
For as long as I can remember.

WTF?

Latest posts

Top Bottom