Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’m not a pole shift guy. BUT, being a bowhunter
I check the compass and wind almost every day.

True North has moved about 5 degrees to
the East recently.
I don’t have an agenda. It might do that every year but I never
noticed it before.

ETA. I just checked it. It’s roughly 20 degrees different from what it’s been
For as long as I can remember.

WTF?
My interest in it began from observing nature all my life, which led to asking questions. And seeking answers.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I am on record from way back when Trump picked that guy as saying I never trusted him. There is/was something very off about him. He is the Judas in this play and I believe we all saw him sell out our country for a coin. SKOL!

He called Dan Quayle to ask his advice about the situation

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Never heard of putting the slaw on the bbq. That sound terrible. I just... No!

I love slaw on a BBQ sandwich. Don't knock it until you try it

I was skeptical at first as well. Now I want a BBQ sandwich.

The Oink Shovel is a masterpiece

the-oink-shovel.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
It doesn't fucking matter who the president is......look who they put in there now

It's really this simple....do you believe psychopaths/communists run the country? If yes, do you think they give a fuck how we vote? Did they forget to buy off the politicians and rig the vote? When have communists ever been voted out of office?

The presidency was rendered limp with the advent of the federal reserve

Woodrow fucking Wilson said the following, "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit"

The position of the presidency itself is dwarfed by many. most certainly including the financiers of the government

More broadly on the 2 parties here is Cecil Rhodes protege Carol Quigley, “The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”

The President isn't sovereign, independent or potent and neither are either of the 2 parties that nominate them......you can't possibly dispute this and implicitly concede this when you whimper, "who is the alternative"

Sweetheart, we are the alternative

What’s wrong, Sparky?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
There’s a restructuring happening with some nations like China selling us treasuries & buying gold while other nations like Japan are buying up Us treasuries.

The globalist supply chains are changing as well. Next few years will be interesting as a restructuring is taking place.
Yep. People are going to be shocked when India, Pakistan, the Middle East, Africa and South America totally replace the US and Europe as trade partners for China. People think China needs our money... not if our money is worthless. Why not trade crappy goods to Africa for metals and tiger testicles? Why not trade with India and their 2 billion consumers?

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yep. People are going to be shocked when India, Pakistan, the Middle East, Africa and South America totally replace the US and Europe as trade partners for China. People think China needs our money... not if our money is worthless. Why not trade crappy goods to Africa for metals and tiger testicles? Why not trade with India and their 2 billion consumers?
You get it Bro. Biden and the UK Inbreds, the EU just isolated 50% of the global market, by the stupid ass sanctioning that did sfa to Russia or China.
This new trade route is now operational. Russia does not have to go through the EU at all or EU waters to reach the 2 largest markets in the world. India and China 3B people. It is rail and highway now an expanding fast
Brilliant Joe Biden Brilliant.
1079914458_0_69_1200_744_1200x675_80_0_0_6f31153a7f8a0101d275e50e5e9ae3b2-1080x675.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
This may seem benign, and I am no space engineer. But a debris cloud in the orbit zone of literally hundreds of satellites could be very, very bad.
As in it could be a satellite killer.
How about no comms or gps or spy satellite left from this shotgund blast.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I bet you smell like Kirby’s jockstrap.

We coming to kick ass and own the SEC.

And trust me on this, my Texas Whorn fans will give Vandy all they can handle for three quarters!
It’s going to be so… interesting to watch Texas and OU play football their first few years in the SEC. I hope and pray FSU is not far behind you in getting into that conference.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
8212e634365ed62c62167e824f1dab0c.jpg

Not now, but for a long time has

89023d14791cac70b36a8f588412ef77.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

To think that our own Governments would pay these mass murderers, and try to indemnify them, to inject innocent millions with cancer causing drugs. And then think there will be no retribution.
My wife of 39 years 8 months died of cancer after a long painful 5 year fight with cancer.
72 radiations, 2 rounds of chemo.
Daily suffering in unrelenting pain for 5 years. And our government leaders and healthcare experts pushed this on the innocent people. And coerced and manipulated people to take it and inject their children.
They all need to be hunted like animals and given their day in court and executed publicly.
At the end of 5 years she was a skeleton. I took care of her every single day until she had to o palliative care because I was too weak to look after her properly.
I had gone from a 220 lb man to 140 lbs. And I could no longer give her proper care.

Hunt them like animals make them pay for their crimes.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Setting The Record Straight On Ukraine. What You Need To Know by Mike Whitney

On February 16, 2022, a full week before Putin sent combat troops into Ukraine, the Ukrainian Army began the heavy bombardment of the area (in east Ukraine) occupied by mainly ethnic Russians.
Officials from the Observer Mission of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) were located in the vicinity at the time and kept a record of the shelling as it took place. What the OSCE discovered was that the bombardment dramatically intensified as the week went on until it reached a peak on February 19, when a total of 2,026 artillery strikes were recorded. Keep in mind, the Ukrainian Army was, in fact, shelling civilian areas along the Line of Contact that were occupied by other Ukrainians.

We want to emphasize that the officials from the OSCE were operating in their professional capacity gathering first-hand evidence of shelling in the area. What their data shows is that Ukrainian Forces were bombing and killing their own people. This has all been documented and has not been challenged.

So, the question we must all ask ourselves is this: Is the bombardment and slaughter of one’s own people an ‘act of war’?
We think it is. And if we are right, then we must logically assume that the war began before the Russian invasion (which was launched a full week later
) We must also assume that Russia’s alleged “unprovoked aggression” was not unprovoked at all but was the appropriate humanitarian response to the deliberate killing of civilians. In order to argue that the Russian invasion was ‘not provoked’, we would have to say that firing over 4,000 artillery shells into towns and neighborhoods where women and children live, is not a provocation? Who will defend that point of view?

No one, because it’s absurd. The killing of civilians in the Donbas was a clear provocation, a provocation that was aimed at goading Russia into a war. And –as we said earlier– the OSCE had monitors on the ground who provided full documentation of the shelling as it took place, which is as close to ironclad, eyewitness testimony as you’re going to get.
And here’s something else that is typically excluded in the media’s selective coverage. Before Putin sent his tanks across the border into Ukraine, he invoked United Nations Article 51 which provides a legal justification for military intervention. Of course, the United States has done this numerous times to provide a fig leaf of legitimacy to its numerous military interventions. But, in this case, you can see where the so-called Responsibility To Protect (R2P) could actually be justified, after all, by most estimates, the Ukrainian army has killed over 14,000 ethnic Russians since the US-backed coup 8 years ago. If ever there was a situation in which a defensive military operation could be justified, this was it. But that still doesn’t fully explain why Putin invoked UN Article 51. For that, we turn to former weapons inspector Scott Ritter, who explained it like this:

Russian President Vladimir Putin, citing Article 51 as his authority, ordered what he called a 'special military operation'….
under Article 51, there can be no doubt as to the legitimacy of Russia’s contention that the Russian-speaking population of the Donbass had been subjected to a brutal eight-year-long bombardment that had killed thousands of people.… Moreover, Russia claims to have documentary proof that the Ukrainian Army was preparing for a massive military incursion into the Donbass which was pre-empted by the Russian-led 'special military operation.' [OSCE figures show an increase of government shelling of the area in the days before Russia moved in.]

..The bottom line is that Russia has set forth a cognizable claim under the doctrine of anticipatory collective self-defense, devised originally by the US and NATO, as it applies to Article 51 which is predicated on fact, not fiction.

None of this info is allowed in the western msm. Total censorship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom