Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Re: Rat bait PSA

A while back I posted about new regulations for using rat bait. Here's what some of the new regs will require. Probably by April.

All rodenticides will become Restricted Use Pesticides (RUPs).

1. Will have to be a certified applicator (CA) to apply these rodenticide. That's the highest license level one can get. Most pest control at people's houses is done by technicians and trainees. If the CA has to apply the bait then the price of pest control will increase.

2. Some cities and counties already ban the use of many RUPs. It's likely many of them will make the use of these RUPs unusable within their borders. Local areas and states can make regulations even tougher than the EPA. Some states will allow some uses and others will ban them outright.

3. All products have to be purchased from a licensed dealer. Lowe's, HDepot, online sales, grocery stores and others will no longer be allowed to sell rodenticides that are RUPs.

4. Lots of new regs on what to wear and how to apply these will be on the pest company but that will mean the price of service will rise.

Get your rat bait before it becomes very hard to find.

I’m not trying to sound like an asshole here, but the homes I’ve lived in we’ve never had a problem with rats.

Is it a regional problem?

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I had to inform my wife this morning that she is a terrible person, for being a good person, who happens to teach 1st grade at a good public school.

We’ve informed our church in case they were unaware that not only do my kids attend public school for elementary but my wife teaches at the same place. Not sure if they will continue to let us lead a Sunday school class for kids once they get wind of this news
You’re in good company. My wife teaches at an elementary. To make matters worse, since we’re coming clean, is our church gives my wife $100 each month to help kids in need.

Truth be told, she converts the cash into $1 dollar bills and I live it up at the gentleman’s club once a month. An educators malfeasance and dereliction of duty is infectious.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This was my point exactly with teachers. If you think most teachers are bad you are being fooled by a couple videos some crazy posted.

He apparently doesn’t get the irony of his post. I remember when he would show up in tears here because people were talking bad about cops. I think he even had mod privileges removed while he was unraveling. Sad.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Covid Lockdowns and Biden Sanctions Destroyed the West. The graph is also a lie. If you read background Canada is Bankrupt along with the rest.
Canada which has the population of California. Has Government Debt of 9T which is what the EU owed with 600M people. Canada has a GDP of 1,6T and Government Debt of 9 T is Bankrupt

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^how are we not #1^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom