Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
She is very lucky. A deer or especially a larger animal inside the cab is very deadly.

LinedHandmadeGaur-max-1mb.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Same with thugs who randomly attack people. Shoot them.
When I went into the city I always carried my little snake gun. It was a Ruger LC9 .380 held 7+1 rounds. I have big shit hooks and could only get 2 fingers on the grip but it worked fine. It would fit in my watch pocket, back pocket or front pocket. A .380 is just a .38 short or a 9mm short. Nasty at close range. And it fit in the palm of my hand.
The big thing is head on a swivel. This is a newer one with a safety. Mine had no safety and was DA. Just keep pulling the trigger, then put in another mag
ruger-lc9s-review.jpg
They make an extension for your fingers. I had to get one for mine.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When she wonders why she will not get more than 2% of the vote, she will have things like this to look back on and realize she made a career mistake being that ignorant. Which will be a blessing for this country to not have her anywhere near the top office of this country.
She, like many of the others who run, aren't in it to win. They just want to be able to say, "former presidential candidate". Lots of those people running around hanging onto that title.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Anyone else getting tired of the constant surveys businesses ask you to complete after doing business with them?

Every transaction at my bank is followed a day or two later with an email survey wanting to know my thoughts. Worse yet, they also want you to stay on the phone to "answer a few questions about my performance".

I rarely do the surveys. I'm simply tired of being asked.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
So it’s factually true but just not all over the country? So you are admitting that people are different?

I know everything said about cops being uneducated, out of shape, untrained, power hungry little people because they can’t garner respect without a badge is 100% true. Maybe not where you live but THIS is definitely MOST cops in a LOT of places.
Nobody said your wife was a bad person for teaching public school. Also, nobody said all public schools are bad. Yes, there are bad cops. There are bad people in every profession. Don’t be so sensitive.

Pineapple

Legendary
I had to inform my wife this morning that she is a terrible person, for being a good person, who happens to teach 1st grade at a good public school.

We’ve informed our church in case they were unaware that not only do my kids attend public school for elementary but my wife teaches at the same place. Not sure if they will continue to let us lead a Sunday school class for kids once they get wind of this news
Hopefully, they remove you and shun your household. You and your wife should be ostracized from normal society.

Pineapple

Legendary
Store proprietors need more hand to hand combat training which puts "oomph" in their punches. 5-6 beat on the perp for quite some time and when the police raised him up there was no blood. With that many hitting him he should have been a bloody mess.
Most people, regardless of size, cannot fight. They don’t know how to punch or where.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Anyone else getting tired of the constant surveys businesses ask you to complete after doing business with them?

Every transaction at my bank is followed a day or two later with an email survey wanting to know my thoughts. Worse yet, they also want you to stay on the phone to "answer a few questions about my performance".

I rarely do the surveys. I'm simply tired of being asked.
I generally do them if they are a couple of questions. They either get a 10 or a 1 depending on the outcome.

utv2316

Elite
Founder

That all sounds great, but the question is: Has Trump learned the hard lesson… that the swamp is the Terminator, it will not stop, it cannot be negotiated with, the swamp knows no parties or limits, and it must be crushed? Otherwise, it will kill him, kill his supporters and kill the Republic of the United States.

Recent events seem to suggest that he has not learned.

First, he endorsed Dr. Oz over a rock-solid MAGA candidate in Pennsylvania. Oz was anything but MAGA and went on to lose to a literally brain-damaged Democrat. Trump made other MAGA endorsements, but Pennsylvania’s was for one of the most important swing states in the nation, and he blew it.

Next, in December, he endorsed the decidedly not MAGA Kevin McCarthy for Speaker even though there were several MAGA candidates in the running. In 2021, McCarthy stated, “I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election.” That’s true, except for virtually every single MAGA voter in America and 70% of the larger GOP as well.

Then, earlier this month, Trump threw his most ardent supporters, the pro-life movement, under the bus, stating, “It was the ‘abortion issue,’ poorly handled by many Republicans…that lost large numbers of Voters.” He continued, “Also, the people that pushed so hard, for decades, against abortion, got their wish from the U.S. Supreme Court, & just plain disappeared, not to be seen again.” That was completely unnecessary and wrong, to boot.

Then, quixotically, he invited the biggest dolt in Congress, Senator Lindsey Graham, who actually proposed a nationwide abortion ban less than two months before the election, to be with him at his first campaign event! Most Republicans despise the warmonger and big-spending Graham, behind only McConnell and perhaps Collins, Murray, and Romney.

Then, finally, despite six years of failure, Trump supported the grifter Ronna McDaniel to lead the Republican Party over the incomparable super lawyer and MAGA candidate Harmeet Dhillon. If there was ever anyone in the Republican Party who should’ve been ousted and replaced by a dyed-in-the-wool grassroots MAGA candidate, it was McDaniel.

McDaniel was recently revealed to have spent over $2 million from the RNC treasury on luxury travel and private jets, $300,000 on flowers, $75,000 on “beauty and spa treatments,” and $1,280 on LBGTQ+ filings! She did all of this while undermining MAGA candidates in the midterms.

McDaniel is the antithesis of the grassroots MAGA voter. She is the polar opposite of the farmers, plumbers, police, truckers, and steel workers who put Trump into office in the first place and the ones who recognized the coup. They’re the 50,000 people who filled stadiums and were in the trenches with him. But McDaniel and the establishment loathe them.

If Trump circa 2024 hasn’t figured out that success lies with the grassroots MAGA voters who put him in the White House rather than with the establishment grifters who lead the party today—with his help—then I’m not sure what the motivation is to support him is.

2024 is too important a moment in American history to let serial failures like the establishment McFailures (McConnell, McCarthy, and McDaniel) lead the way. This election may well be the last opportunity for Americans to rescue the nation from a Democrat party that has turned our cities into dystopian wastelands, turned 40% of American children into gender-confused lab rats, and seeks to balkanize the nation based on race, sex and anything else the swamp’s denizens can think of. The swamp’s goal is power, and it knows no party. McDaniel & Co. is its GOP arm, and if Trump doesn’t recognize that, then the baggage that comes with supporting him isn’t worth the fight because, with those charlatans leading the way, come January 20, 2025, there will be another Democrat being sworn in.
Who is your alternative? You talk negatively about Trump all the time - ad nauseum. Just tell us your alternative. Complainers with no answers!!

denn

Legendary
Founder
Who is your alternative? You talk negatively about Trump all the time - ad nauseum. Just tell us your alternative. Complainers with no answers!!
I get what you are asking. (valid question for sure) I will let ETNvol speak for himself, but it is not unreasonable to think that the solutions are not nearly as clear as the problems.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
pirate-kill-them-all.gif

Top Bottom