Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
I read it. I just thought it was one of the better ones. Was wondering cause its easier to share when its one page. Thanks

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Who is your alternative? You talk negatively about Trump all the time - ad nauseum. Just tell us your alternative. Complainers with no answers!!

If you come to the conclusion that your doctor is trying to kill you, do you continue to go back to him for care until you find a replacement? Or do you stop going to him immediately?

Fact is, his "replacement" is currently irrelevant, there's no chance of a fair election, which means the globalist candidate wins. But people who oppose the deep state aren't going to be able to unite behind anything or anyone, as long as a good # of them cling to a guy who is a proven, undeniable, and continual failure. Who has the biggest bioweapon in human history all over his hands.

By all means, keep supporting the fool, and privately pull your hair out when he - once again - serves the deep state rinos a huge portion of home cooking. You can make like some others ITT and pretend it's part of some "plan".

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
If you come to the conclusion that your doctor is trying to kill you, do you continue to go back to him for care until you find a replacement? Or do you stop going to him immediately?

Fact is, his "replacement" is currently irrelevant, there's no chance of a fair election, which means the globalist candidate wins. But people who oppose the deep state aren't going to be able to unite behind anything or anyone, as long as a good # of them cling to a guy who is a proven, undeniable, and continual failure. Who has the biggest bioweapon in human history all over his hands.

By all means, keep supporting the fool, and privately pull your hair out when he - once again - serves the deep state rinos a huge portion of home cooking. You can make like some others ITT and pretend it's part of some "plan".
What's the solution?

Trump gave me hope initially. He lost me when he said numerous times they have it all, followed by nothing. People need hope. It is the only thing some have.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Are you trolling? What he said is factually true. Now, it may not be true where you live, but it is most certainly true in a lot of places.
I don’t know, 5 years ago I might have trusted a police officer. Since Covid all I see is a bunch of power hungry losers beating black people to death and enforcing unconstitutional “laws” and mandates on people worldwide. No moral person would ever sign up to work on the militarized gestapo that is today’s police force.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I don’t know, 5 years ago I might have trusted a police officer. Since Covid all I see is a bunch of power hungry losers beating black people to death and enforcing unconstitutional “laws” and mandates on people worldwide. No moral person would ever sign up to work on the militarized gestapo that is today’s police force.
Because that is what they want you to see. I work in metro ATL and I have not witnessed anything like what the media was putting out. Not one instance. Even Atlanta PD didn’t do that. Those were mostly huge yankee towns (sorry to the yanks in this thread) that were going full gestapo. It was way worse in Europe.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
What's the solution?

Trump gave me hope initially. He lost me when he said numerous times they have it all, followed by nothing. People need hope. It is the only thing some have.
He doesn’t have a solution. He is only full of doom and gloom. Blah blah blah. It’s the same old bullshit. If he has friends they are miserable around him.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What's the solution?

I suspect that there is no solution, any window for that is closed. I'd love to see America revived and have another 20 years of what we experienced for most of our lives. But now, we're spiritually bankrupt as never before, and given what we see throughout the world, I don't believe mankind has another 20 years.

But whether we have 20 days, 20 months or 20 years, we should fight the good fight until it's over, spiritually and physically. Other than prayer, I don't know the answer. I do know that an arrogant failure who tells us we need God's mercy out of one side of his mouth then panders to the homosexual lobby out of the other is no answer at all.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I suspect that there is no solution, any window for that is closed. I'd love to see America revived and have another 20 years of what we experienced for most of our lives. But now, we're spiritually bankrupt as never before, and given what we see throughout the world, I don't believe mankind has another 20 years.

But whether we have 20 days, 20 months or 20 years, we should fight the good fight until it's over, spiritually and physically. Other than prayer, I don't know the answer. I do know that an arrogant failure who tells us we need God's mercy out of one side of his mouth then panders to the homosexual lobby out of the other is no answer at all.
Ok, so your plan is to give up? Got it. I expected nothing more form you.

FreeMiner

Legendary
A-Scott.jpg

I like this woman.

The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down… And shot off their testicles.

“The old lady spent a week hunting those men down and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way,” said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp.

Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant’s desk, and told him as calmly as could be: “Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.”

Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas’ testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. “The one guy, Thomas, didn’t lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won’t be using it the way he used to,” Detective Delp told reporters. “Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they’re just happy to be alive after what they’ve been through.”

The Rambo Granny swung into action on August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row.

“When I saw the look on my Debbie’s face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself ’cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,”‘ recalled the retired library worker.

” And I wasn’t scared of them, either – because I’ve got me a gun and

I’ve been shootin’ all my life. And I wasn’t dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.”

So, using a police artist’s sketch of the suspects and Debbie’s description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

“I knew it was them the minute I saw ’em, but I shot a picture of ’em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,” the oldster recalled…

“So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot ’em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt ’em most, you know. Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him.

Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.”

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. “What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,” Det. Delp said, “especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.”

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA – WE NEED HER!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I dont follow. Is the NYT somehow suggesting that making millions off your govt family member, despite clear conflict of interest is somehow wrong? Huh. Imagine that
Only because it's Roberts. They hope there is enough there that he is pressured to resign and let OBiden appt a purple haired transvestite former food preparer at the local paralegal college to the SCOTUS. Watch this. If they smell blood...

That said. There is too much of this stuff in DC.

Pineapple

Legendary
I’m not offended. Pointing out what a dumbass statements made by the detective and the other poster.
So you think the majority of public schools are good places for our youth? I’d say that is a dumbass statement. You’re definitely offended because your wife teaches public school and your kid’s attend. No reason to be. Just understand the the statement is true, public schools suck, and that your family is an exception. Not the rule.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder

In my experience people that think they will win fight harder than those that think they will lose. Manifest destiny.

Pineapple

Legendary
Complete bullshit. Vast majority of police are great people and patriots.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I had to inform my wife this morning that she is a terrible person, for being a good person, who happens to teach 1st grade at a good public school.

We’ve informed our church in case they were unaware that not only do my kids attend public school for elementary but my wife teaches at the same place. Not sure if they will continue to let us lead a Sunday school class for kids once they get wind of this news
My wife recently retired from teaching a class of about 40 4-5 year olds every Sunday when she went back to work in a public school. But half my kids are in private school, the other half are going to the private school next year and the principal asked her to teach at the private school so I’m pretty confused right now.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Because that is what they want you to see. I work in metro ATL and I have not witnessed anything like what the media was putting out. Not one instance. Even Atlanta PD didn’t do that. Those were mostly huge yankee towns (sorry to the yanks in this thread) that were going full gestapo. It was way worse in Europe.
This was my point exactly with teachers. If you think most teachers are bad you are being fooled by a couple videos some crazy posted.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ezra Miller, DC's the Flash, has been arrested a few times and still has charges outstanding and DC won't fire him. He beat a woman, started a fight and vandalized a bar and is accused of kidnapping a girl and holding a gun on her parents... rumor is that he's still at DC because he can accurately describe the penis of every big money freak in Hollywood. We'll see. If a normal straight dude says "honey" to an actress they can him yet this freak just keeps getting paid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom