Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
326212551_898058001608327_3043091091976845694_n.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This is why the WEF, Gates et al want to reduce the world's population to a billion people. They want mostly Chinese and Japanese workers because their culture is to dutifully comply to authority. Westerners not so much until you get to the youngs.

See the Asians aren’t the smart as we think they are. They are bunch of dumb son of a bitches that will follow their leader right over the edge of the mountain

Damn slap-heads!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
On legislation OBiden really wants like the debt ceiling extension, the House needs to tack on a lot of the stuff OBiden has been embargoing and doesn't want. Time for McCarthy et al to grow large balls. Of course, many GOPers are as compromised by the CCP as OBiden and the dems.

I don’t think they can with the new rules. Only single issue bills can be submitted right?

Fmoshermw

Elite
Ok yea it's long I'm just starting.

My buddy that supplies us the Sperry info sent to me.

This girl appears to be LAC on Steroids.

She ties it all together. From JFK to Epstein to Sam Bankman Fried to Ukraine etc

Starts how Organized Crime and US Intel worked together in WWII and it never ended

How she's still alive to talk - maybe enough people haven't seen this video or read her book.

Thus far I'm just a little ways in but wow!

This one is worth your time.

Here is her book Part Vol 2 I understand it is 3 Volumes this one is 1000 pages - I get free books off of Prime will be using to read.

Amazon product ASIN 1634243021
View attachment 163183

Worth the hour. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite
Let us not forget that Operation Warp Speed was much more than a vaccine. A hospital was built at the Javits Center, two hospital ships located off the shores of NY and LA. Also, the military built hospitals in other major cities and then they repurposed businesses into mask and vent producers.
This has to of been one of the most impressive feats ever by the US government.
While providing the deep state with everything it needed, it also exposed many corrupt POS's. What happens next, we await.
This has always been what stuck in my craw. At its peak the Javits Center and the Navy Hospital ship were only around 10% full. Trump made this happen but politically was not "allowed" to be made to see like he was doing a great job. Instead Cuomo was sending elderly back to nursing homes - I always just felt he was being ordered to do so for the exact reason that Trump could not look good in his response.

Cuomo exited the stage very quickly after he outlived his usefulness. They allowed him to step down with "just" sexual harassment accusations - his other choice being man slaughter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom