Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I don’t know about eggs but I can attest that farmgate prices for standards such as corn, peanuts, cotton, & my crop (pecans) did not reflect the rise we all saw in the grocery stores. Hell they didn’t even come close to reflecting the rise in input costs.

For the most part farmgate prices remained mostly stagnant or lower year over year while inputs doubled & end user costs went up 10% to 40%.

Someone is making a fortune in the middle.

Thinking eggs are reflective of the bird flu outbreak

You a Pecan Farmer?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
They speak english here. Fuck! Been using my gutter spanish and getting fuck'd looks. Finally, i am what gives Julio,? He aays the mayan spoke Engl8sh. I shrug my shoulders and say " empty! UnderstNd that motherfucker?" Had a fesh cold beer jn seconds. Be viking skol!

This doesn't seem right.

Fmy47qYXEAI-xXL
kinda to hell no....................licking that NWO asshole takes a toll I suppose

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I know you Georgia boys don't like girls but here you go.

@MortgageHorn delivers as promised - from my place on the 21st floor - she loved the view and I enjoyed it too.

View attachment 163480

I keep telling you if you’re single, get your ass down here!!

On a serious note good for you brother! Enjoy the good life

MortgageHorn

Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
Great work editing my post a minute ago with your Texas bullshit. You need to be removed as a moderator on this board. Dammit lol

Love you brother - all in good fun!

Maybe you come see your brother in The ATX when I come home and see my dad - we'll get some good grub.

It's got to be an amazing feeling pulling back to back Natty's.

And you did it in style like a true LACer - kind of you hit 2 out of 3

Private Jet ✅

Private Suite ✅

You & Your Friends Took Your Wives ❌ Both Times ❌❌

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Whats up you degenerate fucks? Skol from Belize! Im hiding out with weed and booze, haha. Been wstching and you Patriots got ut goingon. Been a while and i am on a journey but wanted to tell you boys( and girl) that i love you Patriots. Back to Belikin and rum. SKOL!
Is weed easy to get in Belize my brotha?

9Mounties07

Elite

Latest posts

Top Bottom