Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Holly Bomber

Poster
I am on a strict no tequila diet. I fight on tequila and the shield maiden said " no bail this time". Been bailed out of trinidad and tobago, grand cyamen, and Curacoa, haha Vikings party! Im being good here. Its either behave here or back to Honduras and fuck Honduras! Been there and the prison chow in San Pedro Sula is shit!!@SKOL!
P.S.
This is probably one of the greatest posts I have read on any board! SKOL!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

5vgP6Z.gif

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
You can smell the fear and desperation. USA has run out of weapons to give Ukraine. Joe Biden has stripped America's warehouses and even forward positioned ammo and weapons and given them to Ukraine.

Now they want the taxpayer to buy back old Soviet junk from Latin America and at some point replace it with American weapons.
I think America is fucked.
Read today that Zelinsky is press ganging kids as young as 13 into uniform and shipping them into the meatgrinder. Kids and old men.
They grabbed one man in Lviv who had been born with no hands and tried to get him in uniform.
Americans should be angry and embarrassed with the government.

Put that guy on the bomb squad pulling wires

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
He is soft
Probably would’ve been our third or fourth best receiver next year
It’s been a good two-year run for UGA.
View attachment 163487
View attachment 163489
Hope you’re doing well brother
If I were from Georgia, I’d be more concerned with cleaning up my elections and getting rid of Dominion. But I expect it from the state that has a waterbed on their seal and the state fruit is a peanut.

Top Bottom