Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MalO

Elite

I have no doubt the democrats are behind this.

Democrats: Border Patrol is bad.
*Citizens sign up anyway*
Democrats: Okay lets change the process so they all get fired for random BS.
Citizens: WTF

How do you fight this? The only thing I can think of is lynch everyone in Congress and the Senate.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
n99yVTlGr0WUzyY1PCROJ5wvOtoa8Rt2M1swd_FgPEI.jpg

Adam-Schiff-with-his-family.jpg

XdTKXEyT2HprQS1W12hVBGef8Iw4UbfxTPvLlkdaiuE.png
DRXzli1UIAA3_mx.jpg
And broadcasted the contents incorrectly and with lies

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
So my take on Trump and Operation Warp Speed. It's a calculated move he had to make. Similar to a chess move.
If he doesn't push to accelerate the vax, what is the option? Extended lockdowns. By having the vax ready sooner, he then pushes for everything to open up and return to normal. He took that move away from the DS. And he's always said it should be optional, not mandatory.
The quote about saving 100M lives I feel applies to this, not the vax. The lockdowns would have been much worse and more catastrophic.
On his position to stand by the vax recently. Not sure. But my guess is he's holding this line till other heads of state begin to question. If he starts to question it now, they'll blame him for it. When the narrative fully changes, he'll say he was duped by his advisors.
The other option is actual leadership. If you are under 65, Covid is as dangerous as the flu. This was very clear at the time and was even clear before Covid was big in the US. Italy showed it was dangerous to old people and sick people. Instead of locking down the county we should have quarantined the sick and protected people who were susceptible to bad outcomes.

Seems like you nailed his line of thinking but it was a poor response. Another example of trump the politician, worrying about re-election first.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
b44eee32b3cfdc82f7466004ecaacddd.jpg

7c39e8f5a6f7e0b3b7a682e78c28fe17.jpg

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Many of these people were also victims of the biggest propaganda campaign in the history of the world ever. But we expect Dr’s to think more critically than the rest of us, and they did not. Hell, a couple dozen people on a football message board knew more than them about the true nature of this. For those that were pro-mandate, I say good riddance.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just last month I promised myself I would stop giving these math wizards the impossible task of figuring out change. Most recent example was the change from handing over $21.17 for something that was $11.17. After about a minute of strenuous thought - got back a five and 4 ones.
I've been giving cashiers odd amounts of money to pay my bills for years just to watch them try to figure out what change to give me. I almost always have to tell them what to give me back.

I have one client where I always have to write out the payment check because the young workers don't know how.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I've been giving cashiers odd amounts of money to pay my bills for years just to watch them try to figure out what change to give me. I almost always have to tell them what to give me back.

I have one client where I always have to write out the payment check because the young workers don't know how.
I laughed but this is sad lol

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
In Tokyo. It’s accepted behavior there, but typically when one is sick and not when asymptomatic.
This is why the WEF, Gates et al want to reduce the world's population to a billion people. They want mostly Chinese and Japanese workers because their culture is to dutifully comply to authority. Westerners not so much until you get to the youngs.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Fox News senior vice president of political news coverage Alan Komissaroff died Friday at the age of 47 after suffering a heart attack. Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and Fox News Media President & Executive Editor Jay Wallace issued a statement that said:

“We have devastating news to share with you about Senior Vice President of News & Politics, Alan Komissaroff. Tragically, Alan passed away today after suffering a heart attack at his home nearly two weeks ago. He was just 47 years old.

“Alan was a leader and mentor throughout FOX News Media who was integral to our daily news operations and played an indispensable role in every election cycle.
Clot shot strikes again.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Elon has over 120 million followers. Word is out now about the clot shot. At this point you are wanting to commit suicide if you still get the vax.

The first Jabs were to condition the body. The boosters were the insertion of their bio-weapon.

Always remember mRNA is what the body uses to take snippets of DNA and transfer (messenger) it to the cells for protein synthesis. It's these new proteins being synthesized by your cells which are foreign to the body which are affecting hearts, lungs, blood vessels, fetuses, etc.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Many of these people were also victims of the biggest propaganda campaign in the history of the world ever. But we expect Dr’s to think more critically than the rest of us, and they did not. Hell, a couple dozen people on a football message board knew more than them about the true nature of this. For those that were pro-mandate, I say good riddance.
Most of them knew. They were being threatened with loss of their jobs if they spoke up.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Most of them knew. They were being threatened with loss of their jobs if they spoke up.
I have a primary care, 2 pediatricians and an emergency care place we had to use for testing where they said all staff was required to be vaccinated even before the state of NY mandates. The PCP was actually recommending it for me and his source of data was the NYC Dept of Health. I said no thanks and have not been back. The emergency care place gave my family shit about it and we have not been back. My kid’s pediatricians (one of them) asked if she was vaxxed before a visit, cleared the office and wore practically a hazmat suit and a shield to see her. They had one more chance and were much better.

I think many of them are so used to believing the authorities that they had no reason not to question it, even when bulk data was flowing out since March 2021. Even when JnJ was questioned they are waiting for some agency to tell them. Not critical thinkers.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^you left in time @MortgageHorn ^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom