Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

This is true and also a beautiful overton window. I hope everyone in this board sees our good friend Ben "30 pieces of silver" shapiro for what he is.

Though more adept, Bannon is a sellout as well (his hero is the reason millions of conservatives jabbed themselves, imagine the situation if hillary clinton was prez and the covid policies proceeded as they did under don, I think there would have been way more pushback, though that's not saying much).....just go back and watch the war room episodes between Nov 2020 and jan 20, 2021

Not sure if he made an accurate prediction during the entire time

And beyond that....once you figure trump out the whole network reveals itself

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
No one but his last remaining, most-hardcore fans will buy that. IMO, by year's end, there won't be many of them, even on this forum. He repeatedly encouraged people to take a shot that is killing millions. Still is encouraging it. Called it "his vax". He fully takes credit for that you jump through hoops to try to excuse him.

A "calculated move he had to make"? So a bunch of random folk (80% of this thread? more?) on a message board knew this thing was poison from day one, but the president of the United States, a brilliant tactician with a master plan to save the free world, didn't know? That's admitting he's a moron. "Duped by his advisors?" You mean the advisors he put in place? How is that any excuse? He's going to wind up caught in a web of his own incompetence, every vaccine road leads back to him, there's no way out. Trump owns the vaccine from top to bottom and the gymnastics his fan club goes through to try to excuse him is sad.

All but half a dozen or so states were opened by the time the vax was released. Most of the country was open. "When the narrative fully changes", so your theory is Trump will wait til more people take the kill shot and millions more die from it before he'll change his rhetoric? He's ( I would hope) not living in a vacuum, he and his advisors can see what's going on around the world with this thing. But he'd rather additional millions die than admit he made a catastrophic mistake.

He owns it. He put Fauci and Birx out front, and let wiser, non-deep state doctors who could have truly saved lives be banished from the public discourse. Two years ago, I would have been disheartened by the collapse of the Trump campaign. But two more years of seeing the failures and wreckage his first 4 years has wrought, I'll breathe a sigh of relief.
Well said

Everything does make more sense when trump is viewed as a snake......that's what he is

I believe he was put into place for the covid charade. An ostensible left wing prez condoning lcokdowns, masks, endless warpseed jabs might have lit and uncontrollable fire on the frontier

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Yah we have become this stupid.

So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.

Her - why are you double bagging all of your groceries?

Me - excuse me?

Her - you are wasting our bags!

Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.

Her - that's not my job!

Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's alright with you.

Her - why are you using two bags?!

Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.

Her - well that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag then you wouldn't need to double bag.

*10 seconds of me just staring at her.

Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.

Her - exactly.

Me - so I would still be using two bags to hold the same number of items.

Her - no because you wouldn't be double bagging.

*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.

Me - okay so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag I'm still using two bags for these two items.

Her- no because you are not double bagging them so it's not the same number of bags.

*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.

Me- is this like that Common Core math stuff I keep hearing about?

Her- never mind you just don't get it.

And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.

Just last month I promised myself I would stop giving these math wizards the impossible task of figuring out change. Most recent example was the change from handing over $21.17 for something that was $11.17. After about a minute of strenuous thought - got back a five and 4 ones.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Trump/DeSantis 2024?

hate to tell yall but god almighty could come down and run for prez in '24 and would straight up lose due to the election fraud

unless thats rectified all elections here on out is just a show to appease the majority who are still asleep

unfortunately

whats our recourse? well elections aint it, we need to step our game up if you get my drift

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You got me! Trump did… I’ve been very vocal about a lot of appointments he made. He listened to the wrong people, especially slob Chris Christie, his daughter, and Kushner. That doesn’t make him part of the deep state, or even deep state adjacent. You could get more people on your side, probably, if you dropped that side of your story. There are only two people on here that talk that way. That should tell you all you need to know.
More and more are seeing it....and the thing is once you see it you don't go back

And this is not a popularity contest anyway. Persuasion yes is the goal, but not at the cost of articulating opinions we don't believe in

If trump has anywhere near the same support he's be way more visible and travelling around the country. He doesn't because everyone kind of knows at this point.....I understand supporting him. I was a vocal supporter of his for most of his presidency and then the lights were brightened

He is a snake and he will meet his fate

FreeMiner

Legendary
hate to tell yall but god almighty could come down and run for prez in '24 and would straight up lose due to the election fraud

unless thats rectified all elections here on out is just a show to appease the majority who are still asleep

unfortunately

whats our recourse? well elections aint it, we need to step our game up if you get my drift
Not popular here but I been saying this for awhile. "The Republic Is Gone"
And it was allowed by us and the Democrats and the Republicans.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden Admin admits mistake in cancelling the Keystone Pipeline out of Alberta.
The Canadian Producer abandoned the project after being approved 3 times and cancelled 3 times after 15 years of Enviromental reviews and approvals by every agency in America. They sued for 15B in damages and costs.
Obama cancelled 2x and Biden after it was already built across the US border.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Rogozins Bood Soaked Message
Interesting article by Dimitry Rogozin injured in attack in Eastern Ukraine

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

il_fullxfull.3092500934_jvoy.jpg

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
The Boson weighed 126 GeV so I’m guessing it’s going to be a minute before we hit a 100billion GeV.

And, what happened in 2012?
Mayan calendar stopped counting. This is also when cern ran the accelerator that collapsed us into another multiverse.

Lol. Obviously I’m not being serious, but just like the flat earthers there is a justification for anything:).

Latest posts

Top Bottom