Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
Is there a sex joke in
Not surprised someone from Texas can't recognize brisket.

Tyre Nichols was killed by cops on Jan 8th… from what we are hearing the body cam footage is really bad. 6 cops will be fired today.. Ben Crump ( civil rights attorney from Floyd case) arrives Monday. If not leaked before video is supposed to be released Mon-Tues

Not hearing that any shots were fired. He was beaten to death Five black one white cop.

Place is a tinderbox already but this one will be bad Fire depts already being instructed to board windows in some areas and trauma centers alerted to expect more of those injuries

And we have a wonderful new soros backed DA who has been letting murderers out since he was elected in august.

FreeMiner

Legendary
American Biolabs in Ukraine

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So my take on Trump and Operation Warp Speed. It's a calculated move he had to make. Similar to a chess move.
If he doesn't push to accelerate the vax, what is the option? Extended lockdowns. By having the vax ready sooner, he then pushes for everything to open up and return to normal. He took that move away from the DS. And he's always said it should be optional, not mandatory.
The quote about saving 100M lives I feel applies to this, not the vax. The lockdowns would have been much worse and more catastrophic.
On his position to stand by the vax recently. Not sure. But my guess is he's holding this line till other heads of state begin to question. If he starts to question it now, they'll blame him for it. When the narrative fully changes, he'll say he was duped by his advisors.

No one but his last remaining, most-hardcore fans will buy that. IMO, by year's end, there won't be many of them, even on this forum. He repeatedly encouraged people to take a shot that is killing millions. Still is encouraging it. Called it "his vax". He fully takes credit for that you jump through hoops to try to excuse him.

A "calculated move he had to make"? So a bunch of random folk (80% of this thread? more?) on a message board knew this thing was poison from day one, but the president of the United States, a brilliant tactician with a master plan to save the free world, didn't know? That's admitting he's a moron. "Duped by his advisors?" You mean the advisors he put in place? How is that any excuse? He's going to wind up caught in a web of his own incompetence, every vaccine road leads back to him, there's no way out. Trump owns the vaccine from top to bottom and the gymnastics his fan club goes through to try to excuse him is sad.

All but half a dozen or so states were opened by the time the vax was released. Most of the country was open. "When the narrative fully changes", so your theory is Trump will wait til more people take the kill shot and millions more die from it before he'll change his rhetoric? He's ( I would hope) not living in a vacuum, he and his advisors can see what's going on around the world with this thing. But he'd rather additional millions die than admit he made a catastrophic mistake.

He owns it. He put Fauci and Birx out front, and let wiser, non-deep state doctors who could have truly saved lives be banished from the public discourse. Two years ago, I would have been disheartened by the collapse of the Trump campaign. But two more years of seeing the failures and wreckage his first 4 years has wrought, I'll breathe a sigh of relief.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
325418251_1130744774220813_3563515405247723550_n.jpg

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

What he should say is that he is in favor of cutting edge medicine and in favor of allowing patients to choose what type of care they receive. Then he should immediately pivot to talking about how lib Covid policies do more harm than good and how terrible the experimental jab mandates are. He could do fine and not admit wrongdoing but his pride won’t let him.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Ok yea it's long I'm just starting.

My buddy that supplies us the Sperry info sent to me.

This girl appears to be LAC on Steroids.

She ties it all together. From JFK to Epstein to Sam Bankman Fried to Ukraine etc

Starts how Organized Crime and US Intel worked together in WWII and it never ended

How she's still alive to talk - maybe enough people haven't seen this video or read her book.

Thus far I'm just a little ways in but wow!

This one is worth your time.

Here is her book Part Vol 2 I understand it is 3 Volumes this one is 1000 pages - I get free books off of Prime will be using to read.

Amazon product ASIN 1634243021
View attachment 163183

Very good.

Almost defeating when you consider the scale she describes.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
If he’s referring to the Wilkes bros out of Cisco, TX… they are not anti-trump at all
He might be referring to these people (same backers as Cruz):

Cornyn, who was reelected last fall, was a big recipient of industry money. Between 2019 and 2020, Cornyn raked in more than $50,000 from Marathon Petroleum’s PAC and $25,000 from natural gas infrastructure company Sempra Energy’s PAC, as well as $25,000 from utility giant NextEnergy and $40,000 from Koch Industries. He also did well with oil and gas power players individually: CEOs or other key executives of Western Refining, Hunt Oil Company, Chief Oil and Gas, Walter Oil and Gas, Magnolia Oil and Gas, Occidental Petroleum, Cox Oil, Hilcorp Ventures and Kinder Morgan all donated $50,000 or more each to PACs associated with Cornyn’s campaign in the last election cycle.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I was reading my study Bible this morning and one of the footnotes explained what excommunication from the Jewish synagogue was, how one would be excommunicated, etc. One of the punishments was that the person who was excommunicated could not come within 6 feet of anyone else for a certain period of time (or forever if excommunicated permanently) . So I did a little more research because we are all quite familiar with not coming within 6 feet of anyone else and I found this.

Excommunication was commonly referred to in the Torah as herem. The biblical form of excommunicating indicates any person or thing that was removed from the community, because it was made sacred by God or perceived as a disgrace before God.

Community was made sacred by God. Stay 6 feet away to stop the spread of covid, aka excommunicate yourselves on purpose and remove yourselves from sanctity of community/God.
Good stuff!

FreeMiner

Legendary
What About The Sudden Deaths. Real Journalists Go After Pfizer Ceo at the WEF.
You know, there are hundreds of “accredited” journalists here at the World Economic Forum — the biggest names in news, from CNN to the New York Times. But you have to understand: they’re all here as WEF members, not to hold the WEF to account. They’re on Pfizer’s team. They would never ask Pfizer a tough question.

I really don’t think their CEO knew what hit him today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom