Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
1.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yah we have become this stupid.

So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.

Her - why are you double bagging all of your groceries?

Me - excuse me?

Her - you are wasting our bags!

Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.

Her - that's not my job!

Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's alright with you.

Her - why are you using two bags?!

Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.

Her - well that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag then you wouldn't need to double bag.

*10 seconds of me just staring at her.

Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.

Her - exactly.

Me - so I would still be using two bags to hold the same number of items.

Her - no because you wouldn't be double bagging.

*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.

Me - okay so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag I'm still using two bags for these two items.

Her- no because you are not double bagging them so it's not the same number of bags.

*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.

Me- is this like that Common Core math stuff I keep hearing about?

Her- never mind you just don't get it.

And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Remind me @TheRealJohnCooper , who put Wray in office? My memory is fuzzy.
You got me! Trump did… I’ve been very vocal about a lot of appointments he made. He listened to the wrong people, especially slob Chris Christie, his daughter, and Kushner. That doesn’t make him part of the deep state, or even deep state adjacent. You could get more people on your side, probably, if you dropped that side of your story. There are only two people on here that talk that way. That should tell you all you need to know.

denn

Legendary
Founder
You got me! Trump did… I’ve been very vocal about a lot of appointments he made. He listened to the wrong people, especially slob Chris Christie, his daughter, and Kushner. That doesn’t make him part of the deep state, or even deep state adjacent. You could get more people on your side, probably, if you dropped that side of your story. There are only two people on here that talk that way. That should tell you all you need to know.
I agree with this. Pretty much my view on DJT.

I can also respect where etn and cinci are coming from as well (if those are the two you speak of.) I think that it adds to this board to have a few who are able to bring the other view in, all while without it being a dead brained liberal throw up commentary.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I agree with this. Pretty much my view on DJT.

I can also respect where etn and cinci are coming from as well (if those are the two you speak of.) I think that it adds to this board to have a few who are able to bring the other view in, all while without it being a dead brained liberal throw up commentary.
I like opposing viewpoints, it’s their delivery and how condescending they come across. @Cincinattus91 is the way he is because he hates everyone and nobody loves him, but that’s a story for another day.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I like opposing viewpoints, it’s their delivery and how condescending they come across. @Cincinattus91 is the way he is because he hates everyone and nobody loves him, but that’s a story for another day.
Yeah, I can see that with others on the board. I will say that they have been fair to me and I haven't ever gotten the condensation from either of them.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Very detailed article by Big Serge.
Russo Ukrainian War The World Blood Pump

The Death of a State

Ukraine’s military is extremely degraded, having taking exorbitant losses in both men and heavy weaponry. I believe Ukrainian KIA are approaching 150,000 at this point, and it is clear that their inventories of both artillery tubes, shells, and armored vehicles are largely exhausted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom