Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Insane Al Gore claims Global Warming is the same as if 600,000 Nuclear Hiroshima Bombs Had been Let Off In Ocean.
That Fat SOB should be on meds and electro shock therapy.
Well, the sun has about 6 billion Horishima Bombs going off in its core every millisecond. The small percentage of that power that hits the earth could probably be about 600,000 Hiroshima bombs.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
It was her first set. Her dad is a famous armorer and trained her.

From what I have read there were several mistakes. But, only Alec chose to point a weapon at someone and pull the trigger.
I noticed that many action movies have someone pointing a gun directly at the camera.

A movie scene showing a first person view with the antagonist pointing the gun directly at you, the viewer, who is also the protagonist of the scene.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Here's my plan to solve the debt

Elon Musk takes out a loan for 30 trillion
Declares bankruptcy
We take care of him

On a somewhat serious note......the debt is fake as the creditors lent "money" created out of thin air. the government needs 0 tax revenue to fund its obligations in the current system.....0

yup, theyre just stealing our hard earned money

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Here's my plan to solve the debt

Elon Musk takes out a loan for 30 trillion
Declares bankruptcy
We take care of him

On a somewhat serious note......the debt is fake as the creditors lent "money" created out of thin air. the government needs 0 tax revenue to fund its obligations in the current system.....0
Tax is the mechanism to remove “money” from the current system to offset the money the government created. The more created, the greater the tax. Higher taxes are always a sure cure for inflation. Therefore, creating inflation is a sure plan to increase taxes.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Tax is the mechanism to remove “money” from the current system to offset the money the government created. The more created, the greater the tax. Higher taxes are always a sure cure for inflation. Therefore, creating inflation is a sure plan to increase taxes.
The point there is no fiscal explanation/justification behind taxes. They are merely a control and theft mechanism. The deficit is proof that there is not a tax dollar for every dollar created. Taxes are used to "fund" things but comprise a drop in the bucket compared to debt/money creation

They also do curtail inflation but I'm sure you know inflation is interest for the money lenderers and they love inflation

Got another new client from California yesterday.

Young couple with 3 kids. She said the covid restrictions finally pushed them over the edge, the government and many of the people are crazy, and wanted to give their kids a chance to have a normal life.

She said something like "We just wanted to be left alone, raise our family in peace, we don't believe in men becoming women, we love Jesus, and none of those things are welcome in California any longer."

What line of work are you in

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I was reading my study Bible this morning and one of the footnotes explained what excommunication from the Jewish synagogue was, how one would be excommunicated, etc. One of the punishments was that the person who was excommunicated could not come within 6 feet of anyone else for a certain period of time (or forever if excommunicated permanently) . So I did a little more research because we are all quite familiar with not coming within 6 feet of anyone else and I found this.

Excommunication was commonly referred to in the Torah as herem. The biblical form of excommunicating indicates any person or thing that was removed from the community, because it was made sacred by God or perceived as a disgrace before God.

Community was made sacred by God. Stay 6 feet away to stop the spread of covid, aka excommunicate yourselves on purpose and remove yourselves from sanctity of community/God.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Made me think of this.

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
So my take on Trump and Operation Warp Speed. It's a calculated move he had to make. Similar to a chess move.
If he doesn't push to accelerate the vax, what is the option? Extended lockdowns. By having the vax ready sooner, he then pushes for everything to open up and return to normal. He took that move away from the DS. And he's always said it should be optional, not mandatory.
The quote about saving 100M lives I feel applies to this, not the vax. The lockdowns would have been much worse and more catastrophic.
On his position to stand by the vax recently. Not sure. But my guess is he's holding this line till other heads of state begin to question. If he starts to question it now, they'll blame him for it. When the narrative fully changes, he'll say he was duped by his advisors.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Taxes don’t remove $$$ from the system. Taxes just take $$$ from one pocket to other pockets within the system.

Once dollars are in the system they are in the system. The only cure for inflation is for demand for dollars to outstrip supply of dollars. The supply of dollars is infinite. Inflation is a feature of the illusion not a bug

There is no substitute for the basic principle of supply/demand.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom