Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

You hit the nail on the head once again.

We are all suffering the consequences of living in a time when money is perceived as God

All major "right wing" platformers are grifters at best and serpents at worst

It seems more and more people are realizing this in addition to the reality of the GOP. Ole Don has been figured out as well....some just want to hold on to their previous views regardless of the obvious reality before them.....but that will end for them as it did for me

As more and more people figure this out I'd expect more spats/"in fighting" like this amongst the praetorian pundits as they try to position themselves as the true purveyor of "right wing" thought

I think the battle switched long ago and certainly in 2020 from a battle for minds to a battle of spine

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Haha Bill.....save him on the issue?

What is the moral and reason based opinion?

How far away is "get jabbed but we won't throw you in prison" from what really should be said about these terrific warp speed jabs?

Let this issue fully expose warp speed don........expose him for what he has already revealed himself to be

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
NHL Player Says If He Wanted To Support The Gays He'd Be Playing Soccer

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

The armorer from the Rust movie set murder.​

1651233191408_tdy_news_7a_miguel_rust_shooting_220429_1920x1080-xkfxr4.jpg

This was the person in charge of guns and ammo on the set...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
@BamaRidger

Pointing out Trump's disastrous decisions - most recently his role in the vaccine - is neither uncivil nor unreasonable. The word you're looking for is 'unpopular'.
Your pointing out is unpopular and unbalanced as to the good things he did and wanted to do but was up against the most corrupt Government in the entire world.
I am not looking for or expecting perfect just better than we have now which is what we had under President Trump.

OPD77

Legendary

Luna....Died Suddenly.

OPD77

Legendary
IMO, they don't care about elections. They're now beyond that. They can push Biden out and ram whoever they want through congress. They only need 6 defectors. That'll be easier to buy than just 1 supreme court justice.
Michael Obama waiting in the wings...his husband is running the show anyway. Berrie the Ferry was just waiting until the cheating of National elections was solid and now he has a compromised fall guy. I would put money on it that BtF has his hands all in the document mess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom