Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
image0000046.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...” ― H.L. Mencken,

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I never said Q woke most in this thread. Just simply stated that a lot of people did wake up as a result. I’ve spoken to many in my circles that admit they started understanding the filth bc of those post.

That’s great that you were always awake. I’m simply stating that whole thing (whomever was behind it) woke a bunch of people up and as a result, I don’t see the negative.
There's no negative. Waking up millions of people that were otherwise apathetic and sleeping has zero fucking benefit. Those that continually push that Q was a psyop against Patriots have an agenda in my opinion and aren't to be trusted.

There is ZERO logical reason for Trump and Q to wake up as many people as they have if they were on the deep state side. DS had everything running smoothly, so they just decided to throw a fucking monkey wrench into their works? Now there are 20ish MAGA folks in the House that just disrupted shit. Great plan for a "psyop."

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
There's no negative. Waking up millions of people that were otherwise apathetic and sleeping has zero fucking benefit. Those that continually push that Q was a psyop against Patriots have an agenda in my opinion and aren't to be trusted.

There is ZERO logical reason for Trump and Q to wake up as many people as they have if they were on the deep state side. DS had everything running smoothly, so they just decided to throw a fucking monkey wrench into their works? Now there are 20ish MAGA folks in the House that just disrupted shit. Great plan for a "psyop."
So fuck @ETNVol ?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I scroll past his posts every time. You don't have to. You can do what you like. I just think anyone that continues to push against Q and Trump for not solving 100 years worth of corruption from the most evil and powerful people in the world in 4 is ridiculous and agenda driven.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I don't think people really care for moral victories. Especially when, even if the Q stuff did "wake" people up, things continue to get worse. Dems still do not play by any rules and are allowed to do whatever they please with no ramifications. They stole a few more elections, ect...So yeah, waking people up is a nice moral victory. However I am still waiting for the actions to match the rhetoric. Which has yet to happen.

I guess you don’t know many aggies…

That’s all those faggots have!

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
What do y'all think of the new logo for the Houstonian Boys Tennis Team shirts for this Season?

View attachment 161923

Two years ago 12U USTA State Champs

Last year played up to 14U with only one 14 year old, the rest were 12, and one 10 year old and got 2nd place in state USTA tourney.

With each one a year older looking to bring home the gold this year and move onto regionals.

A happy weekend to everyone from "The Land of Eternal Spring"

MH
I see a pedo symbol. But other than that . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom