Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What are they doing with all the bodies? That by itself is ripe for ecological and pathogenic disaster. Maybe Pfizer will develop another mRNA Jab to neutralize the pathogenic outflow when the bodies start exploding from rot.
Sub zero temps. I saw a video of an 80 member company that had 16 left. They knew 30 were dead but the rest were just missing so they were probably still laying in a trench somewhere. Even the Ukraine fanboys are acknowledging this is really bad and that if Bahkmut falls soon after that it's catastrophic for the entire Eastern front and that they may have to pull back to dnipro river longitude.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Yes. One thing someone will do when they know they are out of options is just run up the CC debt to the limit... they might even get a couple other CC to max out too because they declaring bankruptcy and don't care. The fear is that millions of people do this and just absolutely crash the banks, insurance and CC co's.

When its within a certain range the system can eat the losses but if millions of people do it there isn't a fix.
Same concept with healthcare and medical/life insurance. These systems can’t handle the catastrophic crises that have been foisted upon us.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
He met with President Bush right before Christmas.

Of course he's swamp.

I hope he doesn't run, that we bring out all of the dirt on his drunk wife and child out of wedlock.

Gotta throw the book at Mitch this time around.
I’m happy he froze the tuition at Purdue when my son was a student...He said all the right things at graduation. Other than that, I have no real feelings about him....

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Speed Lives!

323774214_729868405389864_4875186968366442997_n.jpg

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
excellent breakdown/debate suggesting hitler to be a tool of the zionists.....if that really shocks you just google haavara agreement. You must also know who Theodore Hertzl is and the explicit zionist strategy to set up anti-jewish governments to force jews to immigrate to what is now the state of Israel

What is the significance? once you realize hitler is controlled opposition for the free masons/jewry/etc you will be more equipped to discover the current agents of destruction

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

This is a great-looking poll against Ronna but only the people who have a vote count in this election matter.
Ronna said in early Dec she had 101 locked-in votes it takes 85 of the available 168 votes to win.
Let's hope things have dramatically changed since then and continue to change against her until the election on 1/27/2023.

Top Bottom