Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FmLyBSiacAAoj-2

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Re: church

Scripture isn't ambiguous on the subject. It's not a hard question we must search for the answer to.

This is likely a significant part of why the church has become such a weak entity as a whole, and why America is crumbling. America is a reflection of the church, the church and the country move further from God, still keeping each other at arm's length, but always moving further from God.

The church is a body and needs all its members functioning together. Many churches are missing a lot of body parts. People who are supposed to be standing in the gap and making up the hedge are elsewhere, selfishly thinking, hey, me and God have an understanding that I'll do things my way. There is no scripture that aligns with doing things 'our way'.

Folks can rationalize it, try to justify it, say they've tried it, say there's no decent church, pedophiles, crooks, whatever. 100 years ago there was no church in the community where I come from, so a few people got together and made one. God's word doesn't give us an out. We're told to congregate with other believers, elect elders, appoint a pastor, etc. Paul didn't write all those books on how to run the church only for a special set of believers, those books are for all of us. Nowhere is there a model for us to just opt out and do our own thing.

Claiming there is no decent church nearby is a cop out. Dropping out of the church permanently is a serious misstep, and regardless of what one might tell himself, it's wrong and breaks fellowship with God.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I think what is going on, this will be the off ramp for Ukraine.
America can not admit defeat on Ukraine. Who is the main guy pushing the Ukraine Fiasco? Biden.
If America admits defeat in Ukraine the USD is done overnight.
So flush Biden and get out of Ukraine and lay the Ukraine/NATO/USA/UK disaster on Biden.
He takes the knife in the back.
You may be correct on Biden his entire family is corrupt AF and could take away a lot of other politicians' involvement if they rid DC of them.
As for the Biden family, I want them exposed, jailed, their wealth confiscated and all have to suck dick for sandwiches.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
There is something going on here. This isn’t making sense in about 1000 ways. The Swamp is knee capping Biden. But to what end? Simply argue he can’t run for re-election for the same reason as Trump? But if this is the excuse, it would mean impeachment now. What’s going on? What are they deflecting from or what are they staying ahead of? Think big.
I think they are on the verge of finding it all out. The election BS the Jan 6 BS the riots BS. All of it and they want to mkae sure Joey Applesauce is the fall guy first to make it stop. The reason his young people are turning over all the classified documents he stole is bc they knew he had them and want him to fall in front. Obama is going to be protected.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I think they are on the verge of finding it all out. The election BS the Jan 6 BS the riots BS. All of it and they want to mkae sure Joey Applesauce is the fall guy first to make it stop. The reason his young people are turning over all the classified documents he stole is bc they knew he had them and want him to fall in front. Obama is going to be protected.
They are trying to cauterize the wound and Biden is the burnt flesh.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From another board.

Biden’s FAA Director Nominee Phillip Washington​

56ec7a1145459.image.jpg

His nomination was shelved by both Democrats and Republicans. Biden has resubmitted him for confirmation.

Limited aviation experience

Under investigation for corruption and bribery

Per Fox News Bret Baier just now.

Biden must have a large staff looking for unqualified crooks and commies to nominate for positions in his administration.

Pineapple

Legendary
I’ve thought this for a while now. As in they will find a way to either impeach Joe or have him resign, then point to the public/sheep and say, “see there, we moved on our guy Joe immediately, but the republicans won’t do the same to trump………”
Except, they can’t. Presidents have rights that VPs don’t.

End of discussion.

It’s something different.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
From another board.

Biden’s FAA Director Nominee Phillip Washington​

56ec7a1145459.image.jpg

His nomination was shelved by both Democrats and Republicans. Biden has resubmitted him for confirmation.

Limited aviation experience

Under investigation for corruption and bribery

Per Fox News Bret Baier just now.

Biden must have a large staff looking for unqualified crooks and commies to nominate for positions in his administration.
Sounds like the perfect addition to the carnival acts

Top Bottom