Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Nah, not that hard of a look. My stance was formed out of experiences within the church, so I am not just pulling this out of thin air here. Think what you'd like, but I have my reasons (which I will keep to myself.) I don't live my life because I want to be judged a certain way .I do live my life to be good to people and help in any way I am needed and I can be judged when I die.
There are more people like you than you know....the fellowship of believers. What’s happened in the church is not dissimilar to what has happened in government...an infiltration. Test the spirits...all are not from The Father. It is not difficult to discern right from wrong...it is sometimes very difficult to discern “right” from “almost right.” Prayers my friend. 🙏

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Paul Pelosi action figure, kid's version.
FmTIgiPXEAgs3yg

denn

Legendary
Founder
There are more people like you than you know....the fellowship of believers. What’s happened in the church is not dissimilar to what has happened in government...an infiltration. Test the spirits...all are not from The Father. It is not difficult to discern right from wrong...it is sometimes very difficult to discern “right” from “almost right.” Prayers my friend. 🙏
Thank you for having some understanding of where I am coming from. I appreciate that. Prayers to you as well my friend.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I think part of this is trying to recreate the facade of an unbiased DOJ etc. See, we are fair and impartial womp womp womp
And say the new special counsel investigation is exploring multiple levels therefore we will be unable to allow anyone in the administration to appear before any of the coming House investigations. All of the alphabet agencies' involvement with Twitter, et al, anything Wuhan Charlie related, J6 riot, etc. will be deemed under investigation by the special counsel.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I don't buy this. This is a managed/timed operation to either take Biden out of 2024 or get him to resign then say DJT can't run. If it wasn't they would have called in Huma with her Burn bags to do what she did for Hilldog.

That actually makes sense. Develop a "mirror" investigation. Hang Biden out to dry and try to set precedence to do the same to Trump.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
They are setting this up to “accuse” Biden (without charging him) and he will do the honorable thing and step down. The DOJ will determine the point moot and drop the case. The MSM will make Biden a hero for it and hammer Trump with it.

The actual documents incriminating the Biden global crime syndicate will be swept under the rug and forgotten forever.
I’ve thought this for a while now. As in they will find a way to either impeach Joe or have him resign, then point to the public/sheep and say, “see there, we moved on our guy Joe immediately, but the republicans won’t do the same to trump………”

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Gold is up to 1900 too. Fed is rumored to raise rates only 25 bp at the February meeting and then stop...so basically the Fed will stop raising rates with inflation still elevated means everyone knows they are about to start printing money again.
Silver have any effect on it the same way, or anything else? I'm not sold on gold yet.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Something tells me they've known about this for a long time,
so that's why they had to "find" something "incriminating" in DJT's possession.
Whatever they accuse you of...
I think what is going on, this will be the off ramp for Ukraine.
America can not admit defeat on Ukraine. Who is the main guy pushing the Ukraine Fiasco? Biden.
If America admits defeat in Ukraine the USD is done overnight.
So flush Biden and get out of Ukraine and lay the Ukraine/NATO/USA/UK disaster on Biden.
He takes the knife in the back.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I think what is going on, this will be the off ramp for Ukraine.
America can not admit defeat on Ukraine. Who is the main guy pushing the Ukraine Fiasco? Biden.
If America admits defeat in Ukraine the USD is done overnight.
So flush Biden and get out of Ukraine and lay the Ukraine/NATO/USA/UK disaster on Biden.
He takes the knife in the back.
What happened to the Brainiac that kept repeating the MSM talking points telling us all that Ukraine was winning? What a dolt...

Top Bottom