Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
They are setting this up to “accuse” Biden (without charging him) and he will do the honorable thing and step down. The DOJ will determine the point moot and drop the case. The MSM will make Biden a hero for it and hammer Trump with it.

The actual documents incriminating the Biden global crime syndicate will be swept under the rug and forgotten forever.
ABC just said SP is Robert Hur (Trump appointee) I originally said, John. They also said he was a former FP in Maryland and had worked very closely with Chris Wray.
This can't be good and now the DOJ can say "we don't comment on ongoing investigations" for years.

ABC continued to stress that Biden unlike Trump co-operated with the DOJ so there is a huge difference between the two cases. LOL

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
First, I appreciate your response. Thank you! In the end, I am going to practice the way I want to. My beliefs are not any less than anyone who chooses to gather or assemble. I have looked for a good church that I can get on board with, but I just do not like the people they have representing god and his teachings at any of them. So I will remain doing things my own way. I don't think god is going to be too upset with that.
If you’re taking this hard a look and stance you may want to look inward. It sounds like inside you’re dealing with your own issues. Maybe look there before look at others and make judgements about them. Remember judge in the manner you wish to be judged..

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Appoints John Hurr as Special Counsel. :rolleyes:

who.gif

A quick google search wasn't useful

OPD77

Legendary
There is something going on here. This isn’t making sense in about 1000 ways. The Swamp is knee capping Biden. But to what end? Simply argue he can’t run for re-election for the same reason as Trump? But if this is the excuse, it would mean impeachment now. What’s going on? What are they deflecting from or what are they staying ahead of? Think big.
Trying to get any twosome Newsome in there.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I thought that dude died in a chariot accident?
They are setting this up to “accuse” Biden (without charging him) and he will do the honorable thing and step down. The DOJ will determine the point moot and drop the case. The MSM will make Biden a hero for it and hammer Trump with it.

The actual documents incriminating the Biden global crime syndicate will be swept under the rug and forgotten forever.
At least make the SC have to go thru Dr Jill’s granny panty drawer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom