Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Oh my..........

FmQCce6XgAARijN
I sleep on my stomach.

There is a ceiling fan above our bed.

I woke up to, You mother fucker, who the fuck farts into the fan?

Ex sent me a video of my 5 year old telling a story about how when they pull my finger I fart.

I can’t help it. I’m a contributor of fart rape.

denn

Legendary
Founder
If you’re taking this hard a look and stance you may want to look inward. It sounds like inside you’re dealing with your own issues. Maybe look there before look at others and make judgements about them. Remember judge in the manner you wish to be judged..
Nah, not that hard of a look. My stance was formed out of experiences within the church, so I am not just pulling this out of thin air here. Think what you'd like, but I have my reasons (which I will keep to myself.) I don't live my life because I want to be judged a certain way .I do live my life to be good to people and help in any way I can needed. I can be judged when I die.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
I sleep on my stomach.

There is a ceiling fan above our bed.

I woke up to, You mother fucker, who the fuck farts into the fan?

Ex sent me a video of my 5 year old telling a story about how when they pull my finger I fart.

I can’t help it. I’m a contributor of fart rape.
Why Do Farts Stink. For the benefit of the deaf, so they can enjoy them too.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Who and why would they say DJT couldn’t run??
The Dems have already been saying DJT should not be able to run because of the docs and J6.
If Biden resigns they and the MSM would say see you can't hold the office if you mishandled classified docs.
We all know they are using their entire toolbox to try and stop him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom