Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Good Advice.

Say nothing at scene of crime other than I felt my life was in danger that's all I remember right now.

Then shut-up and let attorneys handle it.

View attachment 160907

I love that guy. Masaad Ayoob, might be butchering his name also says that he disagrees with this. He had good reasons but with the cops nowadays, I'd rather risk making myself look guilty by not talking than having some sjw prosecutor being able to twist my words into a crime.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Screen-Shot-2023-01-08-at-8.40.57-PM.png

First, I apologize for my response to your original post. I ht me in a way that most posts do not. I am nearly 60 and my wife is 55. Two years ago we were within 2 weeks of our companies forcing us to get the shot or losing our jobs. But for the grace of god, the SCOTUS stepped in and stopped the mandates. But what if it had not acted in time? My wife and I have to work, we have kids in college. We help elderly family members. WE COULD NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT OUR JOBS!! My daughter and wife and I did not take the shot and I am happy we didn’t. However, my 23 old son did get the initial two Pfizer shots. I go to bed every night preying that god will take care of him. He has already suffered from a mild case of Bell’s palsy. I will go to my grave obsessed with the fact that I should have done more to change his mind. God bless all of us that are living in todays world.

No apology necessary, we are all good. Prayers for your son. It makes me angry for what they’ve done to your son and so many others. People need to be held accountable for the lies of safe and effective.

I should have been more clear about my original statement. Someone posted a tweet that their daughter died after taking the vaxx to get into a concert that required it and someone needed to be held accountable. Where is the accountability on their end? Is seeing Panic worth the chance?

I agree that its a different choice when talking of being able to feed your family with faced with a shot. But if you took one because you wanted to go to a concert or couldn’t miss that cruise then there needs to be responsibility taken in that decision.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I'd add VDH to that list. They all came out for the Ukraine bullshit. I'm surprised it's taken people this long to realize this.
All these so-called experts should become a part of a thread such as this one or at the very least monitor it to see what the informed but somewhat average guys believe and are discussing. Our thoughts and opinions are formed by what we see and read and by bouncing them off others in this thread.
Hell even @ETNVol with his super blue Veiner hard-on that would cut diamonds for DJT helps keeps this thread thinking. ;)

First, I apologize for my response to your original post. I ht me in a way that most posts do not. I am nearly 60 and my wife is 55. Two years ago we were within 2 weeks of our companies forcing us to get the shot or losing our jobs. But for the grace of god, the SCOTUS stepped in and stopped the mandates. But what if it had not acted in time? My wife and I have to work, we have kids in college. We help elderly family members. WE COULD NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT OUR JOBS!! My daughter and wife and I did not take the shot and I am happy we didn’t. However, my 23 old son did get the initial two Pfizer shots. I go to bed every night preying that god will take care of him. He has already suffered from a mild case of Bell’s palsy. I will go to my grave obsessed with the fact that I should have done more to change his mind. God bless all of us that are living in todays world.
I do not know you and this is not an attack............but more a question:

What choice did you make? If someone has a gun to your head and tells you you have to do "this" or else, then decides to let you go without doing the mentioned "this", you have not made a choice, you have a LACK OF OPTIONS given to you by another.......choice is different.

It sounds like from your post that should their not been an intervention, that you and your wife would have taken the shot becasue of your job and school payments and such. Is this the case?

POTUS had no bearing on private companies requiring the VAX, only federal employees, the private companies were only following suit like little bitches. There was no intervention.

Below is a excerpt from your post above:
"But what if it had not acted in time?"

Who are you talking about? What or who is "it"?

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I posted this in the pureblood thread a few days ago so I'm gonna say it here since it seems there's alot of sensitive vaxxies who are trying to justify their actions

We should all be thankful for the vax. It made a clear visible distinction between humans and cattle. Anyone who took it, regardless of the reason, bent the knee to tyrants. It doesn't matter if they were coerced, bribed, bullied, lied to..no amount of explanations or justifications change that fact

You signaled to the government that you have a price that you are willing to trade your freedoms for. It shows a supreme weakness of character and you're susceptible to peer pressure. How can i ever expect loyalty from someone who cannot remain loyal to themselves

None was under more pressure than the unvaxx'd. Corporations took away our ability to work and provide. The media ran 24/7 hate campaigns against us.. turned family and friends against us. The government locked us in our homes and was beginning to take away our ability to buy food and get medical care. And we still prevailed!!

I will never forget and I will never forgive. Vaccine pushers are literal manifestations of destruction and chaos. Fuck them all

noleology

Elite
Founder
Damn sorry it came to that for you. Are you back in that field since it has eased up or moved on to something else?
not working, 3 yrs now in May, probably won't find anything that pays. I just try to help others now for free. Helping a friend do a bardominium currently. Almost done with it.

Just piddle most of the time to help others that aren't building savvy or mechanically inclined.

I posted this in the pureblood thread a few days ago so I'm gonna say it here since it seems there's alot of sensitive vaxxies who are trying to justify their actions

We should all be thankful for the vax. It made a clear visible distinction between humans and cattle. Anyone who took it, regardless of the reason, bent the knee to tyrants. It doesn't matter if they were coerced, bribed, bullied, lied to..no amount of explanations or justifications change that fact

You signaled to the government that you have a price that you are willing to trade your freedoms for. It shows a supreme weakness of character and you're susceptible to peer pressure. How can i ever expect loyalty from someone who cannot remain loyal to themselves

None was under more pressure than the unvaxx'd. Corporations took away our ability to work and provide. The media ran 24/7 hate campaigns against us.. turned family and friends against us. The government locked us in our homes and was beginning to take away our ability to buy food and get medical care. And we still prevailed!!

I will never forget and I will never forgive. Vaccine pushers are literal manifestations of destruction and chaos. Fuck them all
There was this one guy who held a high standard of living, and when faced with persecution, embarrassment, loss of wages, and the like. Even after this "excruciating" experience, he did not cave in. This guy had a bunch of resources at his fingertips that could have easily changed the whole event. But he didnt. For the life of me i cant remember the name of this person, but it is not Jussie Smollett. Do yall know who i am talking about. Help me out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom