Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PleasureMoose

Legendary
That is the most ignorant, dumbassed post I have read on this forum and I have been here since day one. The military WAS FORCED, health care workers, WERE FORCED, professional athletes, WERE FORCED. To say that everyone could have simply said “no” and quit is fucking laughable. We were in a complete lockdown with no options to support ourselves and our families. On top of that, while many of us suspected it, we are only now finding out the true depth of the lies. I hope you are just trying to be cute here and this is some sick troll. I would hope no one could be this ignorant.
1673226323389.gif

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I get being mad at pharm company but I believe people should take some personal responsibility as well. NO ONE FORCED these on anyone, could have said no at any time. Would it been without risk of losing jobs, scholarships, concerts, etc? No, but it’s better than losing your life or your kids
Disagree with you there. This was all coercion topped off by a fear campaign. And while a few of us were in a financial and spiritual position to not take the shots, many were coerced through fake fear of Covid or fear of loss of employment. Even most courts don’t yet recognize the illegality of the whole mandated EUA vax. They owed us informed consent and they gave us none, so people acted on fear and coercion. I hope those in charge see prison.

I still can’t go inside my kids high school in NYC and my other kid is taking a gap year for college due to mandates. There are still people that believe the BS about the vaccines and Covid because this was the single greatest psychological operation in the history of the modern world. For those that were vaccine nazis, I do not weep, but most everyone else was misled and therefore coerced.

noleology

Elite
Founder
I get being mad at pharm company but I believe people should take some personal responsibility as well. NO ONE FORCED these on anyone, could have said no at any time. Would it been without risk of losing jobs, scholarships, concerts, etc? No, but it’s better than losing your life or your kids
I gave up my job(100K) at a hospital just before the shots were mandatory. saw it coming

I am now broke but alive

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Sam

Sam Morse, inventor of the morse code, would agree with your friend. He wrote a book on the jesuits called Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of United States and said,

"The Jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order.
Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot
of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is: POWER.
Power in its most despotic exercise. Absolute power,
universal power, power to control the world by the volition of
a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms;
and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of
abuses….
The general of the Jesuits insists on being master,
sovereign, over the sovereign. Wherever the Jesuits are
admitted they will be masters, cost what it may. Their society
is by nature dictatorial, and therefore it is the irreconcilable
enemy of all constituted authority. Every act, every crime,
however atrocious, is a meritorious work, if committed for the
interest of the Society of Jesuits, or by the order of the
general."

He has a chapter on the Titanic and talks about the important victims of the titanic and the jesuit connections of the captain

I suspect when we talk about international jewry and the jesuits we may be talking about the same group of "people"

Jesuits and Jews sound the same probably are the same

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
They have been grooming KMC for 14 years now and he finally got his coronation....his love for the dirty weaner is now etched in his DNA.

I'm still on the fence about Greene and her motives. I hope she actually played one of their tricks on them and will turn out to be a blessing in disguise....I can hope and it may not turn out well but we're here now and it's what I'm waiting to see.

Mr. Fedswell had some issues with micro penis early in life but thanks to the internet supplements he's partaken in he's now in the running for 9th Wonder of the World.

On the fence? Facts are facts. McCarthy bribed her and she went all in.

0x0.jpg

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
On the fence? Facts are facts. McCarthy bribed her and she went all in.

0x0.jpg
At no point was she ever a sovereign, genuine "patriot"

It's all a show. She filled a niche for a while and now all pretense is over. After the bolsheviks took over there was about a 5 year period of relaxation and then the onslaught continued. I think we are in the cool phase now....which is troubling

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Absolutely stupid fucking take. That's called coercion and holding people's livelihoods hostage is not acceptable.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Re-post and if we can vote again, I will
Keep at it - I've dropped 28-30 "ballots" this weekend.
You can vote hourly.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I gave up my job(100K) at a hospital just before the shots were mandatory. saw it coming

I am now broke but alive

My sister works at a hospital and took the original shot, but no boosters. I hope that saves her life. It was basically 'take the shot right now today, or get your things and go.' AFAIK, she's the only family of mine that's taken any of the shots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom