Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
There are at least 5 people in my small area of Kansas I’ve seen this. One being my doctor who tried convincing me how safe it was.

Several younger folks under 50 with heart attacks also.
Happened to my mother. No history of cancer in the family. Diagnosed in March, dead in October.

What happened to that knucklehead that kept assuring us that we were misled idiots and that Ukraine was winning?

That was sad to watch. Its really wild how propaganda and the media dictate what’s “true”. I didn’t even keep up with it but it was obvious Ukraine was getting whipped. The fact that everyone supported Ukraine is all I needed to know as well. This even lured in our conservatives and Patriots. Russia is still the boogey man to a lot of our olds here. The fact is there were probably never an enemy

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
That was sad to watch. Its really wild how propaganda and the media dictate what’s “true”. I didn’t even keep up with it but it was obvious Ukraine was getting whipped. The fact that everyone supported Ukraine is all I needed to know as well. This even lured in our conservatives and Patriots. Russia is still the boogey man to a lot of our olds here. The fact is there were probably never an enemy

I ❤️ every post where Ukraine is getting its' ass Kicked!

Thanks @FreeMiner

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
The electric vehicle scam, power play actually the most obvious giveaway that savior elon is a wolf in sheep's clothing

great article on elon, andy tate, musk and the reality of controlled opposition https://miriaf.co.uk/andrew-cobra-tate-another-snake-in-the-matrix/

TLDR: "When the people want a hero, we shall supply him." - Albert Pike
Because some anonymous blogger said so? You’re so predictable now and people should see who you really are and that is a troll.

Ofallontiger

Poster
Prayers needed for my niece. What was thought to be either long covid, or a vaccine injury; has taken a downturn path. She was found this week to have stage 4 lung cancer (non-smoker), cancer in the brain, liver, lymph nodes, bone and pleural cavity.

I believe there was another thread on the main forum on alternative methods to cure cancer. My niece was put on Ivermectin and other antibiotics to tackle the long covid diagnosis. She had a chest x-ray in August that was clear.

My niece is very pro pharma as she works for Pfizer. She had her eyes opened up when her Dad, my oldest brother, had major heart issues within 2 weeks of his second vax.

Any information on treatments for cancer would be greatly appreciated. I would be thankful for any prayers for my niece Kelly.

Jeff

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Prayers needed for my niece. What was thought to be either long covid, or a vaccine injury; has taken a downturn path. She was found this week to have stage 4 lung cancer (non-smoker), cancer in the brain, liver, lymph nodes, bone and pleural cavity.

I believe there was another thread on the main forum on alternative methods to cure cancer. My niece was put on Ivermectin and other antibiotics to tackle the long covid diagnosis. She had a chest x-ray in August that was clear.

My niece is very pro pharma as she works for Pfizer. She had her eyes opened up when her Dad, my oldest brother, had major heart issues within 2 weeks of his second vax.

Any information on treatments for cancer would be greatly appreciated. I would be thankful for any prayers for my niece Kelly.

Jeff
Jeff —

I pray God lays his hands on your niece and heals her. Bless her, you, and your whole family!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Russia is still the boogey man to a lot of our olds here.
I'm an old and have been saying since day one that Putin was the good guy in Ukraine. He's still a scumbag but is exposing a lot of what the deep staters in the US want hidden. This is why there will never be any true investigations starting tomorrow, 1/3/23, when the GOP takes over. It will be all for show, several of the key players (Fauci, Brennan, Comey, Wray, Garland, et al), will not comply with subpoenas, will not produce all documents, will deny or "not recall" anything, and otherwise give the GOP their middle fingers. Nothing will happen and the GOP will shrug their shoulders saying they'll get to the bottom of it IFFFFFF you just elect us in 2024.

Last edited:

Homewood

Elite
Founder
My uncle is a Dr that is completely awake. He’s been treating anyone that comes to him with Ivermectin, Hydroxy, the things we know that work since the beginning. He told me about 10 different people from our church that are being harmed by the vax. 2 died suddenly, 1 is dying from low platelets, his body is attacking his red blood cells, 1 had blood clots and lost toes like Deion, list goes on. Really sad because they ignored him for 2 years, now it’s too late.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The people who fell for this brainwashing will not have their minds changed by these revelations. You can already see them going after the UnVaxxed again.

It's the people in the middle that we are gunning for here.

The country is basically 1/3 right (Awake in Life) 1/3 center (Snoozing in Life) 1/3 liberal (Comatose for Life)

We need 2/3rds will never get the "walking-dead" nor do I GAF about them.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder

Jeff
Sorry to hear that, Jeff. Are you familiar with the dog dewormer cancer treatment?

There was a very long thread on TMB about it with lots of success stories.

BTAvenger

Elite
Hmmmm this is finally it. We made it fellaz. The normies will see the light and the demons in charge will surrender....later this week!
I agree with you and hope this to be the case. But as we have learned, it’s much easier to fool people than to have them Admit that they are have been fooled. I can’t help, but think there will be a significant portion of the country who will ignore whatever is released, even if it is damning and irrefutable evidence of a Covid conspiracy.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Click and read - laughing my ass off!

Someone fucked with the guy's Wiki

FVtctvtX0AIF1fX

OMG - I'm crying in laughter

View attachment 159332

View attachment 159333

View attachment 159334

SAME FAGGOT

View attachment 159336