Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

OK oil the rope and start prosecuting for Crimes against humanity. 6.5 Million murdered.
Hang every fucking one of them including the Chief of Defense and even the President who ordered or allowed this to happen.
NO MERCY No Sacred Cows. I think Obama was President then.

Yah was began under Obama in 2014. He is no longer President and can be tried for Mass Murder and executed.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
As if anything will happen.
6.5 MILLION MURDERS and nothing?
Come, come my friend, so if a campaign is mounted Internationally at the Court of the Hague, you think nothing will come.
At the very least none of the named can ever leave the USA again because they will all have International Warrants and will be Pariah's were ever they go.

"Land Sakes Miss Scarlet They Demand Presdent Bama's Nobel Prize and cash back"
Somebody call Aunt Jemina"

PS: Imagine if Putin brings it to the International Court at the Hague.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
6.5 MILLION MURDERS and nothing?
Come, come my friend, so if a campaign is mounted Internationally at the Court of the Hague, you think nothing will come.
At the very least none of the named can ever leave the USA again because they will all have International Warrants and will be Pariah's were ever they go.

"Land Sakes Miss Scarlet They Demand Presdent Bama's Nobel Prize and cash back"
Somebody call Aunt Jemina"

PS: Imagine if Putin brings it to the International Court at the Hague.
It’s just a theory. You think the deep state/WEF will allow that?

I don’t. Send that article to any place and liberals will call bs. And nothing will happen.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom