Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I don't mind Charles..but he like others (Roy cooperman etc) have such an issue with Trumps words that it clouded their judgement to a great detriment to a number of people. Pisses me off...but they'll come around
Charlie is the Blackrock's mouthpiece in the media.

HIs "judgment" wasn't clouded, it was was bought & paid for by Larry Fink.

OPD77

Legendary
I don't mind Charles..but he like others (Roy cooperman etc) have such an issue with Trumps words that it clouded their judgement to a great detriment to a number of people. Pisses me off...but they'll come around
I just have a real problem with all of these folks than ran their mouth's for years as though they were the ultimate authority, ....not even considering what others like us here had to say...maybe Charles didn't do it as much as others. Now that it has come out that we were right and now they want to jump on the bandwagon just rustles my jimmy. I know we need to accept those who have finally seen the light to make our tent/voices much stronger, but I find it a bit hard to just forgive and forget the shit we were put thru for the last 3-4 years....especially when myself and many others had businesses that suffered mightily because of people like him....I had 2 businesses that got smashed. I guess I'm just an asshole when it comes to that, but I do find some pleasure in watching many folks eat shit over their words, actions of the last several years.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Tom Hickey says

27 December 2022 at 22:13

My take is somewhat different. The problem is that now this is in effect WWIII. For example, the US (CIA) reportedly has operatives inside Russia acting as saboteurs blowing up stuff with provided munitions. Moreover, Russia (and others) are on to the intention of the US to succeed where Napoleon and Hitler ventured and lost, and Russian leaders are saying this publicly.
Neither side can afford to lose. If Russia is defeated it is Balkanized. If the US gets defeated it is the end of the American Empire, the end of NATO, and the possible dissolution of the EU as a project to unite Europe. So it is a fight to the finish.
This is the case even if some “peace deal” is negotiated in Ukraine. The US elite has decided to finish Russia and China now and dismember them before they get stronger. In other words, they see the window closing on their ability to do this. The target is China and the strategy is to get Russia out of the way first, since taking on Russia and China simultaneously is likely already beyond the capability of the US and its allies.
So either way it goes nuclear.

PS: This conflict is mostly going unnoticed amongst everyday American's. Where is Ukraine?
When shtf and 100M Americans are dead in the homeland, I wonder if America will still vote Democrat.
America has never been hit hard in the homeland. When it comes it will be bad.
Russia is not a nation of goat herders and camel jockeys.
They can inflict that kind of damage on us.
And as always why do we want to keep feeding the MIC so the Bush's, Biden's Obama's and Clinton class of bastard's become richer along with their buddies.

Russia today not the USSR made no direct threats to America. The Ukraine War is a CIA OP and MIC demand on America that will end with millions killed. Russia will never and has never surrendered no matter the cost.

WW2 Russia lost 25 M men to break Hitler. America and all Allies combined lost about 1M.
The only reason we jumped in on D Day was because Churchill knew Russia would not stop until they reached the English Channel
And the Great Game of the Anglo's would be over.

Last edited:

9Mounties07

Elite
I just have a real problem with all of these folks than ran their mouth's for years as though they were the ultimate authority, ....not even considering what others like us here had to say...maybe Charles didn't do it as much as others. Now that it has come out that we were right and now they want to jump on the bandwagon just rustles my jimmy. I know we need to accept those who have finally seen the light to make our tent/voices much stronger, but I find it a bit hard to just forgive and forget the shit we were put thru for the last 3-4 years....especially when myself and many others had businesses that suffered mightily because of people like him....I had 2 businesses that got smashed. I guess I'm just an asshole when it comes to that, but I do find some pleasure in watching many folks eat shit over their words, actions of the last several years.
It's all good man. I'm Rustle Wilson'd too. And struggling to forget ..well...its real

FreeMiner

Legendary
Look at how many came rolling in fast after several cars are wrecked. Don’t tell me they couldn’t see it and slow down in advance. Hell, one of the two cars that did slow down coming in got rear ended. Libtards are useless
Yah and the dumb ass who was running around he should get his ass sued too.
You can not fix stupid. Years ago I got rear ended and my car wrote off in a total white out.
The road was clear and good, until I entered a forested area. I put my flashers on and pulled off a wide shoulder as soon as possible.

Some asshole who obviously did not slow down rear ended me, which shot me across the highway. Where a Greyhound Bus took a piece of my ass too.
No shortage of morons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom