Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FkwnjbrXkAItV1C

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
I think people are finally starting to reach the precipice. Something about Congress falling to their knees to wash the feet of Zelensky really got the people going. It’s easy for average Joe blow to see that congress sent money to Ukraine again on twitter and keep it moving...it’s something completely different when you see the man himself inside the people’s house, begging for more money, while receiving Beatles coming to America levels of fanfare. If that wasn’t enough for Joe blow, he can scroll up to see that the National Guard can go fvck themselves this Christmas. Nice. Hell, I’m at the point where I’d gladly do jail time just to get one punch on Mitch if I ever saw him walking the streets of KY. Of course he’d never actually step foot among his subjects, but a guy can dream, right?

inFredible

Elite
I wanted to wait in the parking lot for him to get off work. No damn clue what he looks like. I was pissed. Covid showed our docs and hospitals are no better than politicians. They’ll do as much harm as needed to line some pockets. I don’t trust any of them anymore.
Absolutely the medical profession has lost all credibility, fuckers do what they are told by the systems who employ them.

OPD77

Legendary
McCarthy talks a good game but his actions are the opposite. "We're going to have all sorts of investigations starting 1/3/23", knowing the DOJ will never prosecute anyone. Always remember he said last year there was no election fraud in 2020. Probably will say the same about 2022.
Maybe Frank Luntz will perforate his colon while jackhammering his asshole and he'll bleed to death internally.....then we can get Jordan or someone close.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
We're supposed to have rolling blackouts of power here in upstate SC, for the first time in my 42 years of life @RollyInRaleigh
Like WTF!?
Same here in the Raleigh area. It’s not like it’s never been cold before...Just a glimpse of the heavy handed ways of a criminal government in bed with the energy companies to control the people/slaves who have been indoctrinated to believe that they are free...

Latest posts

Top Bottom