Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
In the American Penal Colony. The OverLords can inject you with POISON whenever they wish, lock you away from family, instruct your children in Faggotry and perversion.

But don't you damn well think you can eat farm grown meat or drink real milk etc.
The American Penal Colony.

FreeMiner

Legendary
"I spent much of today looking at exactly similar documents, seemingly written by the same people, except the “offices” copied at the top of their reports weren’t other agency stations, but Twitter’s Silicon Valley colleagues: Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, even Wikipedia. It turns out these are the new principal intelligence outposts of the American empire. A subplot is these companies seem not to have had much choice in being made key parts of a global surveillance and information control apparatus, although evidence suggests their Quislingian executives were mostly all thrilled to be absorbed. Details on those “Other Government Agencies” soon, probably tomorrow."
Matt Tabbi

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Not sure if this is real or not.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Not sure if this is real or not.

4ac.gif

9Mounties07

Elite
That’s pretty much how it went with my dad. Doc put him on hospice without letting us know. Dad was in and out of it cognitively because the cancer had moved to his brain. Day before he passed I talked to him on the phone and he said he did not agree to hospice.

When I confronted the doc over the phone I told him my dad didn’t consent he said I had no say and that dad told him he wanted to go on hospice.

Oh, he was suffering from pneumonia. Cancer was in his lungs too. So what did they do? Put him on the Covid floor. Bastards probably were hoping he’d get it so they could get the money.
Motherfkers

FreeMiner

Legendary

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

We are seeing the Brick Wall At The Back of the Theater.
Our Freedom was a fucking illusion. America is a Penal Colony Run By Thieves and Gangsters.
1671933996375.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
About the US Bioweapons in Ukraine, Obama's Baby.

The USA is moving its bio-weapons labs out of Ukraine to other countries.

"The Americans have also been boosting cooperation with Cambodia, Singapore, Thailand, Kenya and some other nations in the Indo-Pacific and Africa, with “the US Department of Defense being most interested in countries that already possess laboratories with a high level of bioсontainment.”

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/12/24/695060/US-moving-bioweapons-research-out-of-Ukraine--Russia

Latest posts

Top Bottom