Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Not sure if this is real or not.

It’s fake

Fmoshermw

Elite

A Rube Goldberg machine requires each task to complete before it can move on to the next task until the final goal is achieved. Usually over complicated for fun. There used to be a game called Mouse Trap where you had to build a complicated Rube Goldberg machine to catch a fake mouse.

I also found this definition online in reference to Elon’s post:

A fractal of Rube Goldberg machines is a repeating pattern of interconnected machines, devices, and objects that become increasingly complex with each additional step, with the end result being the completion of a desired task.
Best one I've ever seen - Looney Tunes:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
3A322DA1-1564-4B51-9E87-FE71F0F5315C.jpeg

Feliz Navidad de Colombia 🇨🇴 Maricas!

Translated for you gringos…

Merry Christmas from Colombia you faggots!

Seriously love you all & it’s been a pleasure getting to know everyone over the years albeit virtually!

Not a better more informed great loving bunch of people on the planet!

May you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

I remember growing up when my dad was still working his way up to the “C-Suite” he’d come home and tell my mom “better days are ahead”!

And guess what they always were because he never lost faith in himself, his vision, or God.

Thus, my Christmas gift to you is to teach you the same ITT.

We’ve been here 6+ years and like my dad & our own “Mr Positive” @Jayhox we can never lose the faith in ourselves, our vision, or God.

Otherwise we and those we care about will have nothing.

It’s darkest and coldest just before the dawn.

The Twitter drops which you can think of and see as “Q” drops or better yet “Q” confirmations signal there is light coming beyond the dawn.

Therefore we must believe as my dad did that “better days are ahead”!

Vaya con Dios mis amigos!

WWG1WGA!

787703C8-EEBA-40AA-8C06-98FCADFD2325.jpeg

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
LOL. Ran scared from a matchup with KU in the Liberty Bowl. Lose to Wake Forest in the Sassafras Bowl in front of 327 fans. And get in a teammate fight over helping a player up after a cheap shot. Drunkowitz at the end scratching his head was the topper. Mizzery gonna Mizzery. 🤣

KU and MU who are these high schools you speak of?

MortgageHorn

Founder

1671988629428.jpeg

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom