Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fk2lbn2WIAEWgxB

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Oh for crying out loud, too many Nancy’s out there. It’s not like this is going to give them PTSD or something. People bitching about this are why we have weak ass kids that can’t handle even the slightest bit of adversity.

My dad shot Santa out of the sky when we were kids. It’s now one of our favorite memories even though my little brothers started crying.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Oh for crying out loud, too many Nancy’s out there. It’s not like this is going to give them PTSD or something. People bitching about this are why we have weak ass kids that can’t handle even the slightest bit of adversity.

My dad shot Santa out of the sky when we were kids. It’s now one of our favorite memories even though my little brothers started crying.
We usually agree on almost everything— but, this is different than making your kid hard asses. It’s almost ritualistic. I guess I’m just jaded because I’m awake. Those kids were really young and that was stupid.

Top Bottom