Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 157567

Feliz Navidad de Colombia šŸ‡ØšŸ‡“ Maricas!

Translated for you gringosā€¦

Merry Christmas from Colombia you faggots!

Seriously love you all & itā€™s been a pleasure getting to know everyone over the years albeit virtually!

Not a better more informed great loving bunch of people on the planet!

May you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

I remember growing up when my dad was still working his way up to the ā€œC-Suiteā€ heā€™d come home and tell my mom ā€œbetter days are aheadā€!

And guess what they always were because he never lost faith in himself, his vision, or God.

Thus, my Christmas gift to you is to teach you the same ITT.

Weā€™ve been here 6+ years and like my dad & our own ā€œMr Positiveā€ @Jayhox we can never lose the faith in ourselves, our vision, or God.

Otherwise we and those we care about will have nothing.

Itā€™s darkest and coldest just before the dawn.

The Twitter drops which you can think of and see as ā€œQā€ drops or better yet ā€œQā€ confirmations signal there is light coming beyond the dawn.

Therefore we must believe as my dad did that ā€œbetter days are aheadā€!

Vaya con Dios mis amigos!

WWG1WGA!

View attachment 157573
Love ya, Brother!

Pineapple

Legendary
Oh for crying out loud, too many Nancyā€™s out there. Itā€™s not like this is going to give them PTSD or something. People bitching about this are why we have weak ass kids that canā€™t handle even the slightest bit of adversity.

My dad shot Santa out of the sky when we were kids. Itā€™s now one of our favorite memories even though my little brothers started crying.
Kids watching violence happen is something that sticks long term. We talk about kids witnessing parents fighting in videos on here and think it disgusting. This is not any different.

I watched my mom get the shit kicked out of her all my young lifeā€¦ perhaps it skews my view. But, I donā€™t condone scaring kids like that at all.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Fk2Y5WLWQAEtZ_k

FreeMiner

Legendary

Latest posts

Top Bottom