Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
***MUST WATCH***

I Know It is Late in the Year

But I'm Dropping the Post of the Year

Right Here - Right Now

How in the Fuck Did They Know?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
***MUST WATCH***

I Know It is Late in the Year

But I'm Dropping the Post of the Year

Right Here - Right Now

How in the Fuck Did They Know?

giphy.gif

I mentioned this Xfiles storyline a couple months ago ITT. The 500th example we have of life imitating art.

IMO, the cabal taunts us by telling us what they're going to do well in advance. Virtually every major event has a suspicious link to Xfiles, Simpsons, Walking Dead, Back to the Future, random shows on hbo, etc.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I mentioned this Xfiles storyline a couple months ago ITT. The 500th example we have of life imitating art.

IMO, the cabal taunts us by telling us what they're going to do well in advance. Virtually every major event has a suspicious link to Xfiles, Simpsons, Walking Dead, Back to the Future, random shows on hbo, etc.

Agreed

My bad for missing your post.

As grand imperial poonah moderator I herby present you with post of the year!!!

🥇

Congratulations 🍾🎊🎈🎉

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Wait, is @jdgnole an an faggit? News to me...bro, try not to be an an faggit...dicks belong in yore hand, not yore mouth, anoose, or anywhere else...but definitely not yore mouth...be less of an an faggit, and more of a man…

pro tip, I've heard, from a friend, that if you just take the tip, you won't puke…

Good talk, faggit.
You seem to be the one with the obsession with dicks, go fuck yourself😎

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
We have got to stop with the “everyone is controlled opposition…” narrative. If we can’t trust anyone then what does any of this even mean? We can’t get to the point where we are so paranoid that we don’t trust anyone except DJT. I don’t mean blind trust, always verify, but we can’t get into this complete paranoia.

Top Bottom