Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
I have had it with this bullshit. I have no idea why women support it. These are not men that want to be women and dress up as such.

These are confused men that think it is fun to mock femininity. They dress up like clown women at a freak show. They are appropriating womanhood. And the women just go along with it because they don’t want to offend people that are blatantly doing things that should offend women.
They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand.

Christian Standard Bible
Such people do not comprehend and cannot understand, for he has shut their eyes so they cannot see, and their minds so they cannot understand

ShaolinNole

Legendary
If I had to guess, it's the white house and/or the 3 letter agencies actively working with Twitter to get BDD shadow-banned, and ultimately removed from Twitter. Then, following up with doing the same for everyone else that talks about the 'conspiracy' topics that they say aren't allowed.
We’ve already seen some of that. They haven’t done the Covid collusion yet, although he said that’s forthcoming.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Anytime CNN threatens to leave anything....let them go because whatever they just bailed on gained a lot more integrity than it had when they were still there. Network news stations are the worst and should never be called news. (they clearly haven't been that for a long time, if ever) Instead it should be noted as propaganda TV. I would use that label for right and left leaning "news" productions/stations. They are al terrible. IMO

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
We have got to stop with the “everyone is controlled opposition…” narrative. If we can’t trust anyone then what does any of this even mean? We can’t get to the point where we are so paranoid that we don’t trust anyone except DJT. I don’t mean blind trust, always verify, but we can’t get into this complete paranoia.
I don’t trust that take...😉

Top Bottom