Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Wait, is @jdgnole an an faggit? News to me...bro, try not to be an an faggit...dicks belong in yore hand, not yore mouth, anoose, or anywhere else...but definitely not yore mouth...be less of an an faggit, and more of a man...

pro tip, I've heard, from a friend, that if you just take the tip, you won't puke...

Good talk, faggit.

You fuckin dick. I thought the browser wasn’t loading and refreshed 3 times

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I have had it with this bullshit. I have no idea why women support it. These are not men that want to be women and dress up as such.

These are confused men that think it is fun to mock femininity. They dress up like clown women at a freak show. They are appropriating womanhood. And the women just go along with it because they don’t want to offend people that are blatantly doing things that should offend women.

Appropriation is a dirty word unless it’s a man or woman appropriating woman hood or man hood.

Top Bottom