Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Man. Typical Trump move. Disappointing, but certainly not surprising. The plan is definitely not for everyone....families are getting crushed while having their noses rubbed in it, and the country is on the doorstep of chaos...but buy my NFT trading cards! TRUST GOD

316351606.jpeg

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
What is everybody's gut feelings and thoughts on Shapiro and the other Daily Wire guys?
That tweet should tell you everything

I know it's obtuse, but people named "shapiro" aren't saving America. Their allegiances are elsewhere

He is an agent for hostile interest. Once again it's coarse, but just look at him

They profit from punditry and serve the cause by serving as the "right" frame of the overton window. They seek to generally poster to the typical right wing American only to monetize their attention and build credibility to manipulate on the truly pivotal matters. They drink from the cup of controversy and dance in division

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

hmmmm maybe announcing he took a 30 shekel donation to push warp speed?

Edit: nft superheores....nvm the plan is back on

I get it, I was a supporter of his from 2017-jan 20th 2021...then the whole act revealed itself for me. Millions of people figured it out before me. You don't have to be the next person, just don't be the last

He was talented and it was well orchestrated for a while. Not it's just cartoonish (always was for the wise)....literally

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Many months ago I posted about a client who had some medical issue which the MDs couldn't identify. He finally went to a hospital in Oklahoma and they thought they identified the issue. I met with him today. He said it was finally diagnosed as Guillain-Barre syndrome. He said he's had it twice (I suppose one can) and now has issues with equilibrium and staggers when he walks. He's been fully vaxxed.
Completely anecdotal....but know several people...all older but had no walking issues, have serious, numerous falls past couple of months and all our vaxxed

Not going to attribute every malady to it but lord knows what is coming down the pike thanks to warp speed compliance

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Completely anecdotal....but know several people...all older but had no walking issues, have serious, numerous falls past couple of months and all our vaxxed

Not going to attribute every malady to it but lord knows what is coming down the pike thanks to warp speed compliance
I only know one person but she was the same way. Older but moved around just fine, now she has to use a walker. She blames the vax as well.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
Man. Typical Trump move. Disappointing, but certainly not surprising. The plan is definitely not for everyone....families are getting crushed while having their noses rubbed in it, and the country is on the doorstep of chaos...but buy my NFT trading cards! TRUST GOD
However, it is actually hilarious that post 1201 says TRUMP card coming. https://qposts.online/post/1201

12.01 also a Thursday

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Help please.

I know that the Federal Government is not enforcing the law or some laws on the border. I assume that they are also breaking some laws as well.

Does anyone have any specifics I can point to in an argument? What laws are being unenforced? Which are being broken? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
PSA

A while back I mentioned about proposed new EPA rules regarding rat baits.

The new proposals are out for review. Comments are open until 2/13/23.

Among the proposed rules are to make all rodenticides "restricted use pesticides". Meaning they would no longer be sold to anyone, repeat anyone, who is not a licensed pest controller. There are other proposals such as mandating gloves, and not nitrile or latex, sold in boxes one can buy anywhere. The mandate would be for chemical resistant gloves. Some rat baits would require face masks (Fauci would love this) but not those silly blue things that don't work. These would be for pellet baits in throw packets and would require PF-10 half respirators. Some baits used for squirrels (yard rats) and voles would be prohibited.

iu

Similar to this without the eye shield.

Latest posts

Top Bottom