Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
If Trump does somehow get back in he'll have to get a Blood and Guts Take No Prisoners AG to go after these people. Another Bill Barr type is not what is needed. He'll also have to stop listening to Chris Christie and others, including his slimy son in law.

If only he'd done all that when he had the opportunity. It's hard to imagine him ever getting a 2nd chance.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Wait, is @jdgnole an an faggit? News to me...bro, try not to be an an faggit...dicks belong in yore hand, not yore mouth, anoose, or anywhere else...but definitely not yore mouth...be less of an an faggit, and more of a man…

pro tip, I've heard, from a friend, that if you just take the tip, you won't puke…

Good talk, faggit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy1stn10

Elite

984e2ba7-a7e3-4598-927c-8bb1b7534abe_text.gif

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Yay for censorship!

elon musk is definitely not a snake*

For example, as we fae the immenent threat of global warming and climate change at large he is providing us with pro freedom pro environment products like electric vehicles

He is also a lead marketeer of nueral link, helping us evolve to a higher leave of being and putting this human experience in the ash hap of history

He has triccked the deep state of funding him for decade to the tun of hundreds of billions of ollars!

Thank you Elon!

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Sweet lord 8 pound baby Jesus, please let Keith and @Cincinattus91 suck start pistol’s tonight
Elon is a good man. Free speech is great and all unless I don't like you

In actuality, few things are more beneficial than letting idiots speak. It is philosophically, morally and politically beneficial. This is also an interesting site to condone censorship

Let's not root for censorship......should be very obvious what he's doing

I'll spell it out...he will "ban" left wing lunatics so morons on the right think he is an ally when his goal is to get them to support his role as czar of censorship and to lose all credibility interpersonally with people who might be persuadable. Obvious hypocrisy isn't going to bring the libzzz on board

Controlled opposition....5th grade level political science and many simply refuse to understand it

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Elon is a good man. Free speech is great and all unless I don't like you

In actuality, few things are more beneficial than letting idiots speak. It is philosophically, morally and politically beneficial. This is also an interesting site to condone censorship

Let's not root for censorship......should be very obvious what he's doing

I'll spell it out...he will "ban" left wing lunatics so morons on the right think he is an ally when his goal is to get them to support his role as czar of censorship and to lose all credibility interpersonally with people who might be persuadable. Obvious hypocrisy isn't going to bring the libzzz on board

Controlled opposition....5th grade level political science and many simply refuse to understand it
Hug a Jew, you’ll feel better.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

I have had it with this bullshit. I have no idea why women support it. These are not men that want to be women and dress up as such.

These are confused men that think it is fun to mock femininity. They dress up like clown women at a freak show. They are appropriating womanhood. And the women just go along with it because they don’t want to offend people that are blatantly doing things that should offend women.

Latest posts

Top Bottom