Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^but all he cares about is going to the bank^^

JNEW19

Poster
The one saving grace is that when this economic collapse happens, they can't blame us. They will still have all 3 points of power. I don't know how many of you guys follow some of these economic guys out there but tons are predicting doom by around April. It isn't just the Peter Schiff types either. Even dudes like Jamie Dimon are predicting a 'tsunami' of bad economic news. Layoffs are being announced all over and one dude made the point that one thing saving the numbers being worse... is that some areas were so understaffed that even though they are slowing they still need people. Once those spots get filled by people being being layed off then you will see unemployment climb quickly.

Labor participation is shit.

Long-term-unemployment.png

Tons of people think the .gov are lying about people still on unemployment. They were supposed to be ending all those covid rules and make people work but it appears most of those people enjoy staying home and playing xbox.

Those railroad strikes aren't settled yet and may end up just blowing the whole dam economy up in the first 3 days if they decide to strike.

We are just in such a shit situation and people are worried about nonsense. It's like your house burning down and you want to get the kids and dog out of the house and the fire dept shows up and wants to debate the color choice on your kitchen tile.
Idk how many of y’all believe in Jesus here but I had a revelation the morning after midterms.

It’s about to get bad, I didn’t need a revelation to see that the writing is on the wall economy is crumbling, food and water shortages look inevitable and people are dropping of “natural causes” every day.

However, I did need the revelation to see how God uses all things even the bad. Like stated dems (communists) will have no where to shift the blame when it hits the fan. People of all walks of life will suffer and the politicians they worship will not be able to save them.

We are about to see the largest revival in American history. This was a word that I believe is 100% from God please watch and remember who sits on the throne.

God Bless

FreeMiner

Legendary
It Don't Matter If You Want MAGA. Schumer and Mcconnell say NO.

Belezabro

Elite
I agreed we are a band of people who always hope for the best and think other people think like us. Unfortunately, they don't and it's hard for us to understand why they don't.
Living in Alabama is so great but leaves us very confused about the rest of the country.
I promise you that you and I will meet soon. Roll Tide................
I coach with 10 other guys. Out of the 10, 2 of us are not teachers, me and a local business owner who's been a volunteer assistant for 20+ years. Coincidentally, we are the only red-pilled out of the group. When we take road trips we talk about all the things that are common knowledge on here. Ukraine came up once and one of the other coaches talked about how sad it was and how he watched the news every day to keep track. Me and the other redpill took the opportunity to educate the group on what is really happening. They looked at us like we had lobsters coming out of our ears (Christmas Story reference). They had no idea about corruption, laundering, Zelensky being an actor, etc.

You realize during moments like this that you are the "conspiracy nut" and so many others are lost due to only gathering knowledge through mainstream media.

Still trending into the abyss.

Now fucking what?

Been in the threads since Vegas and it becomes harder and harder to "hold the line".

I don't expect anything earth shattering coming from Trump today. Are mass demonstrations next?

Clearly voting doesn't work. Tired of the gut punches.

Nothing will ever be done because there is only but one solution

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I hear you but @Jayhox has nothing to be ashamed of. He took on the role to rally us and give us hope. None of us thought the swamp was as deep as it was. We can't beat mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and the of counting votes for weeks after the election we can't do it.

There is one early Trump statement in his first campaign that remained in my mind.
"We will try and save this country IF it isn't too far gone"
THIS is FAR from over, Brother. It’s a long war.

Belezabro

Elite

denn

Legendary
Founder

It is never a good idea to call out the guy who signs your pay check on social media. Usually won't end well for you. Especially when he has already gotten rid of thousands of people already. I am loving the twitter employee meltdowns. They have had carte blanche for years to suppress whatever they wanted, without having to put their name and face to it. Now that they are no longer allowed to be one sided and working for a single political agenda, they can't handle it. They won't do well in any other scenario of employment other than the way twitter was run before Elon.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It is never a good idea to call out the guy who signs your pay check on social media. Usually won't end well for you. Especially when he has already gotten rid of thousands of people already. I am loving the twitter employee meltdowns. They have had carte blanche for years to suppress whatever they wanted, without having to put their name and face to it. Now that they are no longer allowed to be one sided and working for a single political agenda, they can't handle it. They won't do well in any other scenario of employment other than the way twitter was run before Elon.

I know. Elon is giving these kids a free education on the real world. They really should be paying Elon for this.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
i was about to say, picking a public fight with your CEO is not without risks....

Techero

Poster
Idk how many of y’all believe in Jesus here but I had a revelation the morning after midterms.

It’s about to get bad, I didn’t need a revelation to see that the writing is on the wall economy is crumbling, food and water shortages look inevitable and people are dropping of “natural causes” every day.

However, I did need the revelation to see how God uses all things even the bad. Like stated dems (communists) will have no where to shift the blame when it hits the fan. People of all walks of life will suffer and the politicians they worship will not be able to save them.

We are about to see the largest revival in American history. This was a word that I believe is 100% from God please watch and remember who sits on the throne.

God Bless

In Church service Sunday, pastor's sermon included Luke 21 5-19. Lightbulb went off in my head and know that it's coming. Very tough times ahead.

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times​

5 Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6 “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9 When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I'll dish out some hopium

This latest edition of American electoral politics has convinced way more people voting isn't going to lead us to the promise land

Now it's time for real discussion about what to do

When the people of a country feel powerless and ignored by their government, what option do the people have? When the people feel their rights are being eroded away (some of us can feel the water getting warmer 🐸), what option is left?

Sadly, I feel like there is really one option left. You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's an option I DO NOT WANT, but feel we may devolve to.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I bet that fucker doesn't do that shit in his next job. I bet he learns.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Protests in Iran went nowhere. They're already fading in Brazil. The entrenched corrupt laugh at protests. They don't fear protests, they don't fear lawyers, they don't fear elections, they don't fear God.

They have populations who wield rocks and sticks. There is nothing to fear for the governments. Unless the military decides to go against politicians, protests are usually for naught. IMO

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1668525421727.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1668525777388.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Do you know if the American Medical Association has written any Body Mass Index standards for the difference between thicc chicks and obese chicks? That line needs to be established.

What we talking is a a chick with 30 BMI thicc? or she obese?

These are important questions. Can a chick be a pawg at 33 BMI?

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Do you know if the American Medical Association has written any Body Mass Index standards for the difference between thicc chicks and obese chicks? That line needs to be established.

What we talking is a a chick with 30 BMI thicc? or she obese?

These are important questions. Can a chick be a pawg at 33 BMI?
Not to be THAT guy, but BMI is bullshit. Another difficult box to check off on life insurance exam that prevents super preferred most of the time. % body fat is the way to go. Carry on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom