Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I don't like LV (hate the feel of the leather and the logo all over the place ) and I don't wear camo (at my age and after 4 kids, it's not flattering. Contrary to popular belief, it does not make your ass disappear 😂). But I'm sure as hell holding a Shiner, wearing well fitted jeans,my 25 year old, perfectly broken in and down luccheses. (Need to replace them and another pair of boots but I'm too attached to let them go ) and my 15 year broken perfect in Frye purse. That thing has been all over the country with me and still going strong. Good leather is hard to destroy. And it's soothing to the touch.

But the sentiment is the same. 😘

BTW...we'll find out in early december if Max is 1st or 2nd team all state. It was released today he's 1st team SW Ohio (all of Cincy /Dayton area*) as a reciever. Odds are he'll be first team. Hell of a way to finish his football career, no matter what.

And in a couple of weeks I'll be allowed to tell y'all where he's going to school. He wants it done, final and committed before I say anything.

*his long time lacrosse teammate/friend is SW Ohio D1 defensive player of the year. So proud of him. Y'all will see him play on Saturdays and know his name. He earned a full ride to Ohio State. Malik Harford. Hell of a db. Hell of an athlete. Great young man. Great family. With a truly great American dream story from his mama.

And, yep. Max is the first player in SWBL to be named first team in D, O and ST. I'm a little tickled at this. Had to put each position individually instead of just putting each position by his name...once. 😂

FD5E22D7-C112-4D5A-A99A-AF3A1ED85B3D.jpeg

There were 2 other players who were honored at 2 positions this year...as they should be. They earned it.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Looks like the Arizona cheat has been completed.
I've purpusely given up and tuned out. What's worse than the cheating and corruption? The only 'fight' seems to be constantly tweeting about the obvious cheating and 'patriot. Are you still with us? Donate to....'

Know what? Fuck all the way off. None of any of you do shit to stop this....oh right, because you're all one and the same. (Save a very select few)

Edit fof clarity: my fuckoff rant is directed at those who have the power to actually do something about this, but purpusely choose to do nothing....or worse. Not at any of you here. That was a generic 'you' (unless one of you are one of those. Then? Yeah. Fuck all the damn way off. Stop talking and tweeting and get the fuck to work and clean up your mess. I and many others have done what we can and what they asked us to do. Not a single one of them held up on their end. Purposely)

Last edited:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Is the plan to still trust the plan?
Nope. I’m going to do me. Fuck this corrupt ass country. Pretty much at the point of saying fuck @Jayhox as well. Nothing changes. They do the shit right out in the open. Let the whole fucking country implode. I’m moving into the hills after I divorce this cunt and stocking up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom