Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I've purpusely given up and tuned out. What's worse than the cheating and corruption? The only 'fight' seems to be constantly tweeting about the obvious cheating and 'patriot. Are you still with us? Donate to....'

Know what? Fuck all the way off. None of any of you do shit to stop this....oh right, because you're all one and the same. (Save a very select few)

Until we start seeing some secession nothing will change.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I know everyone is kinda dejected right now, but we are still trying to build something, make something, do something here. We have one of the very few places on the internet were FreeSpeech means free speech.

I love the new posters that are on the site that say this is the only place that won’t ban them. We aren’t going anywhere and we still have our foothold that we won’t give up.

The hope was that the site would be used to organize some grassroots efforts. There was some attempt early on, but it fizzled out.

No single person can do everything to unravel this shit show. We all have to find our own way.

My job is to make sure we always have this space on the internet. That takes up a ton of my time, but I love doing it and it gives me real purpose.

@TFSF puts in a ton of work trying to reach out to more like minded people. We have to use several globohomo platforms, but there are plenty of good people on those platforms that feel lost, and we try and let them know we are here. Almost 5000 Twitter followers and 500 YouTube subscribers in one year.

Here is a thread started early on that never really grew into anything, but maybe something along those lines can come out of this site some day

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Lake better do something about this sh*t and not let it happen.

Also the whole Q sh*t was just that. Nothing worth a fuck is happening. Just another rigged election season ho fucking hum.

What can she do? The feds are corrupt and participating/orchestrating the steal, the SOS of her state was her opponent who rigged the election to begin with (or rather, some of her supporters did; she's not bright enough to rig anything), and the voters of AZ did nothing while the votes were being counted (fixed).

The people of AZ should've surrounded those election offices and forced everyone from the building. Instead, they sat on their hands and trusted in elections.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Can't believe Cruz had the guts to say this out loud. Spinal fortitude isn't his strong point.

“Because Masters said he would vote against Mitch McConnell, and so Mitch would rather be leader than have a Republican majority. If there’s a Republican who can win, who’s not gonna support Mitch, the truth of the matter is he’d rather the Democrat win. So he pulled all the money out of Arizona,” Cruz responded.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
What can she do? The feds are corrupt and participating/orchestrating the steal, the SOS of her state was her opponent who rigged the election to begin with (or rather, some of her supporters did; she's not bright enough to rig anything), and the voters of AZ did nothing while the votes were being counted (fixed).

The people of AZ should've surrounded those election offices and forced everyone from the building. Instead, they sat on their hands and trusted in elections.
What can she do now? Nothing.

Courts shut down ballot box watching as 'voter intimidation' before the election.

The second machines went down, lawsuits should have been filed. (But nah....tweeting was good enough)

Fun fact...

My daughter and her boyfriend both dropped off their ballots on election day at the same location in Scottsdale at the same time. She's a registered repub. He's a registered dem.

His ballot has been counted and recorded. Hers has not. She has to cure her ballot. Won't matter. And nobody will do a damn thing about it other than to ask for more money to 'fight' next time.

Okay then....exactly who all are we fighting and where's the money we donated to fight over the past 2 years to fix this shitshow?

And where's that money we laundered through Ukraine through ftx to dems and those very friendly to dems?

*coughmitchcough*

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Nope. I’m going to do me. Fuck this corrupt ass country. Pretty much at the point of saying fuck @Jayhox as well. Nothing changes. They do the shit right out in the open. Let the whole fucking country implode. I’m moving into the hills after I divorce this cunt and stocking up.
The one saving grace is that when this economic collapse happens, they can't blame us. They will still have all 3 points of power. I don't know how many of you guys follow some of these economic guys out there but tons are predicting doom by around April. It isn't just the Peter Schiff types either. Even dudes like Jamie Dimon are predicting a 'tsunami' of bad economic news. Layoffs are being announced all over and one dude made the point that one thing saving the numbers being worse... is that some areas were so understaffed that even though they are slowing they still need people. Once those spots get filled by people being being layed off then you will see unemployment climb quickly.

Labor participation is shit.

Long-term-unemployment.png

Tons of people think the .gov are lying about people still on unemployment. They were supposed to be ending all those covid rules and make people work but it appears most of those people enjoy staying home and playing xbox.

Those railroad strikes aren't settled yet and may end up just blowing the whole dam economy up in the first 3 days if they decide to strike.

We are just in such a shit situation and people are worried about nonsense. It's like your house burning down and you want to get the kids and dog out of the house and the fire dept shows up and wants to debate the color choice on your kitchen tile.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I know everyone is kinda dejected right now, but we are still trying to build something, make something, do something here. We have one of the very few places on the internet were FreeSpeech means free speech.

I love the new posters that are on the site that say this is the only place that won’t ban them. We aren’t going anywhere and we still have our foothold that we won’t give up.

The hope was that the site would be used to organize some grassroots efforts. There was some attempt early on, but it fizzled out.

No single person can do everything to unravel this shit show. We all have to find our own way.

My job is to make sure we always have this space on the internet. That takes up a ton of my time, but I love doing it and it gives me real purpose.

@TFSF puts in a ton of work trying to reach out to more like minded people. We have to use several globohomo platforms, but there are plenty of good people on those platforms that feel lost, and we try and let them know we are here. Almost 5000 Twitter followers and 500 YouTube subscribers in one year.

Here is a thread started early on that never really grew into anything, but maybe something along those lines can come out of this site some day

I am a fucking Kang in my mind and some of my family's mind but tonight I bow down to @Croot_Overlord for being a great guy for our country and providing this board for us to use and freely express our feelings.
We need to contribute to this site for him to continue to do this.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I absolutely love this board. It’s been an awesome ride. Feel like I know a lot of people on here just by reading your post. Hope one day to meet several of you.
Not about to jump off the board anytime soon. We are just beginning. Roll Tide!!!
I agreed we are a band of people who always hope for the best and think other people think like us. Unfortunately, they don't and it's hard for us to understand why they don't.
Living in Alabama is so great but leaves us very confused about the rest of the country.
I promise you that you and I will meet soon. Roll Tide................

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Nope. I’m going to do me. Fuck this corrupt ass country. Pretty much at the point of saying fuck @Jayhox as well. Nothing changes. They do the shit right out in the open. Let the whole fucking country implode. I’m moving into the hills after I divorce this cunt and stocking up.
I hear you but @Jayhox has nothing to be ashamed of. He took on the role to rally us and give us hope. None of us thought the swamp was as deep as it was. We can't beat mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and the of counting votes for weeks after the election we can't do it.

There is one early Trump statement in his first campaign that remained in my mind.
"We will try and save this country IF it isn't too far gone"

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
@MortgageHorn and/or other TX folks. What part of the state would you recommend me to buy some property in? Ideally, I'm looking for some acreage that has water (Lake/river/etc) or at the very least, has the ability to put in a well for a reasonable price and be able to pull water that way.

I'd love to be on a lake, but it seems like most of those properties are ridiculously expensive, and many aren't all that nice.

TIA.
Check out Kingsland. It Is on lake LBJ. Marble Falls is nice as well

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
The fucking this country is about to get with the balance of these election results will be next level.
the capper will be Warnock winning on the 6th. And not a damn peep out of McConnell or McCarthy.

Still trending into the abyss.

Now fucking what?

Been in the threads since Vegas and it becomes harder and harder to "hold the line".

I don't expect anything earth shattering coming from Trump today. Are mass demonstrations next?

Clearly voting doesn't work. Tired of the gut punches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom