Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Like it never even happened. Steal Billions in Tax Dollars, Steal Elections, Lock Up Citizens with no Habeas Corpus J6 prisoners. The Republic is gone.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Not to be THAT guy, but BMI is bullshit. Another difficult box to check off on life insurance exam that prevents super preferred most of the time. % body fat is the way to go. Carry on.
If you add waist circumference then BMI is much more applicable. Sadly it does usually accurately apply to many people in this country. % body fat is quite hard to accurately measure .

FreeMiner

Legendary
Here is an alternate Money Laundering scam for Politicians this one promoted by the G7 and the UN. An alternate to FTX.

Belezabro

Elite

Belezabro

Elite
Both cops got disciplined for this, yah some could say the guy had a chip. But I think as soon as the cops realized it was just a cane not a weapon they should have thanked him and went and done something useful.

Terrible, terrible approach by the female cop. Got in a power struggle from the start. Edit: watched the end...then they arrest him because of words? Such BS.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Do you know if the American Medical Association has written any Body Mass Index standards for the difference between thicc chicks and obese chicks? That line needs to be established.

What we talking is a a chick with 30 BMI thicc? or she obese?

These are important questions. Can a chick be a pawg at 33 BMI?
No, anything over 20, not including tits is obese...ass only counts if there's no cellulite in the equation

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^this with Amazon layoffs proves a strong economy :rolleyes: ^^

^^@mortgagehorn

1668533200602.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Just what our country needs at this crucial time. :rolleyes: :mad:

GOP Senators seek bipartisan effort to codify same-sex marriage into law​

LINK Newsmax

A bipartisan group of senators said Monday they will be advancing the Respect for Marriage Act to codify same-sex marriage.

Sens. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., Susan Collins, R-Maine, Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., and Thom Tillis, R-N.C., issued the statement Monday with complete confidence that the bill will be brought to the floor

denn

Legendary
Founder
Wray is one Sleazy, Lying, Corrupt, Bastard.
Hate to be that guy but Wray is Trump appointed and McConnel endorsed in the Senate. I am not sure the Q people can explain that one away as Wray being a good guy or anything like that. It was just a massive failure of an appointment and nobody on the right, with a leadership role, seems to care.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

^^this with Amazon layoffs proves a strong economy :rolleyes: ^^

^^@mortgagehorn

View attachment 149139
I member when a certain orange guy in the WH wanted to ban tick tock & he was mocked & attacked for suggesting it.

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
Why do you say that? They disciplined the officers, demoted the supervisor, apologized and explained that they appreciated the citizen complaint and want to use the experience to improve.
I disagree. While they are trying to make efforts to fix a mistake- that video shows an abuse of power and is another stain on police officers that I generally think have good interest. I look at it as a lame apology. Isn’t it offensive to ask someone for their ID? People make mistakes all the time. I don’t know how someone can watch that video and say it’s not a abuse of power. Basically-“Hey, I’m going to arrest you… knowing no crime was committed, but I’m sorry once the video was released.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom